Yes I do and it is awesome. I have more motivation when I use app and Idk why but I will be happy while it is so I use it everyday.
Yes I m using some apps and it did well till now I got some information about it and most importantly the right track to do it rather than doing by my own I didn't follow all but the most preferably for me…coz I'm different n beginner so I go by my level so just remember keep going if you got one day miss don't start again just start today from where you left keep doing
I do enjoy using the Nike run app, are use that consistently for years. However, after injuries, I have taken a couple of years to heal sadly. Now I am using my fitness pal to track my calories, nutrition, and exercise.The my fitness pal app is my under armor and they have coordinating apps to help you track exercise. I also have the under armor app called map my walk. I really love using this apps. I hope that you find one you like as well and I hope you have a happy day!
- What are some healthy breakfast options?
- How do you keep motivated to practice a habit when there is someone who pokes fun at you?
- Any ideas for exercises that I can do in the morning in the bathroom before taking a shower?
- How do you make the exercise feel good, and not feel like a chore? Even if it’s just for 5 minutes in the morning.
- Does anyone have any suggestions for routines? Apps you use or how you make up your own?
- I see the app working for me. I am now recommending it to every person looking for a way to break a bad habit. What are some ways you’ve motivated your peers to build better habits with you?
- How do you not fall asleep when trying to meditate first thing in the morning?
- Where do you run into trouble when trying to keep an excercise habit up? How do you get through it?
- What do you do to halt cravings? Mine are mostly for bread and for sweets.
- I’d love to hear about other great workout programs people have tried that kept them motivated and felt and saw a noticeable difference.