I love kpop so Kill this love by blackpink, permission to dance by bts, and miroh by straykids are my favorite songs to dance to😁💜
I love dancing to upbeat songs. It will vary from day to day what genre it is. From drum and bass to techno and from todays pop hits to songs of the past. There are even some nice upbeat classical numbers that I can really appreciate in the morning. I think it also depends on what kind of energy I need for the rest of the day. When it is a day with a 1001 errands I will probably choose the drum and bass, techno or dubstep genre. When I have a relaxed Sunday ahead, it will most likely be a singalong popsong list or some classical numbers.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?