I love kpop so Kill this love by blackpink, permission to dance by bts, and miroh by straykids are my favorite songs to dance to😁💜
I love dancing to upbeat songs. It will vary from day to day what genre it is. From drum and bass to techno and from todays pop hits to songs of the past. There are even some nice upbeat classical numbers that I can really appreciate in the morning. I think it also depends on what kind of energy I need for the rest of the day. When it is a day with a 1001 errands I will probably choose the drum and bass, techno or dubstep genre. When I have a relaxed Sunday ahead, it will most likely be a singalong popsong list or some classical numbers.
- If I wake up late, what can I do to exercise and yet still reach my office on time?
- How do you get up and exercise in the morning?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise on days when you’re just exhausted and had a 12-hour shift at work?
- How do you stay fit and focused when your job is mainly sedentary?
- How do you stay fit and motivated when your job is sedentary?
- What kinds of exercises should I do as a beginner?
- How do you stick to an exercise regimen? I always start well and then let it slide.
- Can you suggest at home workouts for fat loss?
- How long do you usually exercise in the morning?
- Is there a habit that you have had a hard time keeping up? I think most people might say exercise. But, I have not been consistent with meditation no matter how many times I have started over. Truth be told, I fall asleep. Any suggestions on changing up how I do this? P.S. Time of day makes no difference. 😴