an english muffin, with an egg in between usually suffices pretty good for proteins and such. Or, you can just have a fruit smoothie 😊
I think that toast with peanut and peanut butter is delicious or cut apples with cinnamon and butter also there’s omelettes that you can customize to your liking finally there’s fruit salads that have a lot of nutriments now for real smoothies are your best option and customize them to your liking ❤️
- What “secret” exercises you do at your work table?
- What’s a great at-home exercise?
- I struggle with depression, but I always feel better after I exercise. Motivating myself to exercise when I feel so down is difficult, however. Do you have any tricks to motivate yourself to exercise when you just plain don’t want to? 🙂
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? I need help!
- Do you work out as soon as you wake up?
- How do you get yourself exercising when you are already exhausted or have no energy?
- Practitioners of Ayurveda: How do you start to energize the body? How fast can it happen?
- Why work out if I’m not seeing results?
- How often do you exercise per week and how many hours each session?
- I wake up in the morning, drink water, fold my bed sheets and all, then exercise, and then take a shower. So my question is that should I brush my teeth before or after exercise?