an english muffin, with an egg in between usually suffices pretty good for proteins and such. Or, you can just have a fruit smoothie 😊
I think that toast with peanut and peanut butter is delicious or cut apples with cinnamon and butter also there’s omelettes that you can customize to your liking finally there’s fruit salads that have a lot of nutriments now for real smoothies are your best option and customize them to your liking ❤️
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?