Depending on the type of day I will rush so I get my adrenaline running and I most times speed walk to where ever I’m going. I will also try to kind of push some heavy things out of my way instead of walking around it.
- Should I first stretch my muscles after waking up? And what morning exercises can you recommend to do within the first 20 minutes of getting out of bed?
- What is your intensity level when exercising?
- How do you warm up before a gym session? I warm up by doing light 5-minute cycling then some dynamic stretches. How bout you?
- What vitamins do you take to help your journey of being successful?
- How can I exercise with my kid?
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?