Depending on the type of day I will rush so I get my adrenaline running and I most times speed walk to where ever I’m going. I will also try to kind of push some heavy things out of my way instead of walking around it.
- Does anyone own a power rack? If so, what’s your routine?
- Sticking with the exercise habit is difficult for me, because it seems to take so long to see the results of my efforts. I know I depend on instant gratification too much, how can I get over that or maybe even use that to my advantage to stay motivated?
- Any tips for Achilles tendonitis?
- How do you push yourself to exercise when you are feeling depressed?
- What kind of exercise do you do every morning?
- What are the best warm-up moves for a cold morning run?
- Is push up and crunches ok after breakfast?
- What type of things do you do to relax and de-stress?
- There’s a way to make Nice abs easily ?
- What can you do to push yourself pass the ‘i want to stop’ sensation?
- How much should you exercise(in minutes) and how often (during a week) ? and what type of exercises if you have originally a body that tends to put on fat ?
- I cannot seem to halt my active mind long enough to fully meditate. What are some ways to meditate that are not so Buddhist nor new age and instead more practical or current?
- How do I get rid of that “I don’t want to do anything” feeling?
- What exercises people like to do in the morning ?
- Yes I am doing jogging every morning. So please tell me what is Right time to do exercise and what are its benefits?