Amy Daisy U.
Above the chest go ahead, below the head count it out. If you feel you need to exercise take a walk in the fresh air instead.
In everything I’ve learned, listening to your body is key. Rest days are in some cases more valuable than that hour at the gym. You don’t need to be strong, you need to be smart. And it sounds like you need rest.
Firstly, it depends how you feel about your body. If you just feel fatigued, but no fever or severe headache, I think you can have a easy run or light workout to reboot your body. Secondly, I think training outdoor might be better for yourself and other trainers in the gym. You don’t want to be the spreader of illness in your community, do you ? After workout, give a good retreat to your body, a nutritional meal, a hot shower, a good rest, would help you refresh your body in the next day. Good health and be a caring trainer.
Not all you. Your body needs to rest to fight the flu. Flu can be serious. you also do not want to spread your flu around to others in the gym
- What are your favorite music stations for the gym on Pandora?
- How do you make a good exercise plan?
- Do you have to do the same exercise every day?
- What exercise do you think is best to start the morning?
- How do you keep your motivation up when your weight loss is slow?
- What is your go-to motivating exercise music?
- Do you know any quick but effective workouts or exercises to do in the morning?
- Do you prefer HIIT Exercises or more slow paced activities? Why?
- How can I feel not so tired in the morning?
- How do you get up in the morning to go to the gym?