I struggle to exercise due to an injury but I try to do yoga once a week. Today I have exercised for 3 days in a row and did yoga
I exercise 6 days a week, three days of those I exercise twice a day. My training sessions stay not less than 60 minutes and not exceed 150 minutes. 🥰
Average 30 minutes to 40 minutes per day. Different days do different things. Cardio only some days, weightlifting other days, mixture on some days.
Each morning I’m doing the 1 min workout from the fabulous library! Then I work out at least 3 times a week for an hour each time, as well as walking every day for at least half an hour 🙂
At this time I excercise 7-10 minutes 5 times a week working up to 30 minutes per day 5 times a week, resting on Saturday and Sunday.
Usually I work out In the morning, for at least 10 minutes. If i go for a walk or a run, I can exercise for an hour if I want. It depends on the day, the things I have to do and, last but not less important, on my mood.
I do a daily seven minute workout and then complement this with 2 runs per week. I also walk to and from work (4.5 miles round trip) 4 days a week.
Al Vio Z.
I exercise at least 5 times a week. I do a combination of endurance, strength, and mobility. I aim to do at least 10 minutes each day.
It depends. This morning I exercise for three hours and half, but I can't do it everyday. When I don't have time, I do it for fifteen minutes at least.
I walk at least a mile every morning.
Go to the gym to lift weights and do HIIT 3-4 times a week for 45 min. (Yes, I’m a girl and I go heavy.)
One mile at night.
I exercise 4 times per week for about 1 to 1 and a half hour, this helped me to reach my atheltic goals and is also convenient as I can make a separate day just for working out legs.
Most days but I don't do a proper workout every day just walk a couple of miles most days. I've seen a difference from exercising during the time it takes for the kettle to boil . So I'd recommend that, it's a good use of time
- Have you used The Fabulous’s exercise?
- How do you create time for exercise?
- Which exercise is better: yoga or a cardio workout?
- I’m finding the 8 min exercise routine every morning slightly tedious. I prefer to go to a yoga class or the gym or walk to work. What do you do in those 8 min to make it fun and worthwhile?
- What to do when your back hurts?
- How do you celebrate after a training session?
- How do you get motivated to do exercise when you don’t feel like it?
- What kind of exercises do you prefer for the morning?
- How to push yourself when you exercise alone?
- Which type of workouts do you do?