Keep in mind that finding what works best for you in terms of timing, quantity, and type of food may take some trial and error.
Make some wise foods choices after exercising. Protein is necessary to rebuild muscles, while carbs will re-stock glycogen, or energy stores, in your muscles. Eating within 15 to 30 minutes post-workout is ideal, but if this isn’t possible, aim for within 60 minutes. A turkey sandwich on whole wheat bread or a banana and plain yogurt are good, easy options.
- What is your favorite exercise for your morning routine?
- What are some quick full body workouts I can do at home without special equipment?
- How do you warm up before stretching? Especially when going for a run is not an option?
- Are walks okay in the morning if you don’t find the time to exercise?
- How do you motivate yourself to finish routines when you have a really bad day?
- I manage a 24/7 workplace and often work odd hours. How do I reel in a sleep schedule when my work schedule has frequent changes? Thanks.
- If you do yoga in the morning, how do you stay focused? I keep losing focus whenever I practice at home.
- Do you normally exercise before or after breakfast?
- What kind of exercise habit do you have in the morning?
- What do you do when you miss an exercise session to keep your momentum going?