But endorphins are released when you workout, making morning workouts worth it from a ‘waking up’ and productivity standpoint.
Most of my work gets accomplished at 4 am on the treadmill every morning.
- What sort of exercise do you do?
- What is your favorite exercise you like to do in the morning? How early do you wake up to plan your morning rituals before having to leave for work?
- I started with low impact exercise and am taking baby steps, how do I keep motivated?
- how long you guys exercise?
- How have you structured your environment to promote exercise?
The third thing is that the combination of exercise, appropriate diet that is balanced with the amount of calories burned and good sleep makes you become, feel and look healthier.
I'm not a morning person, and I find that I'm less (or barely) groggy after having "woken my body up" with an exercise session.
When I head into breakfast (usually on the go) and steam roll into the day, I'm more alert and less cranky or worn out from the first half of the day than I used to be.
It keeps your metabolism going, a good analogy is that your metabolism is a fire and exercise is the poker that stokes it.
Building a habit of exercise is important as it takes very little mental energy to plan and execute exercise once the habit is engrained.
Exercise boosts your endurance and strength.
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?