To me it's a morning walk. I'm actually walking out right now. I also do Zumba on YouTube or Nintendo Switch when I have a chance or when the weather is bad. Anything that's not too overwhelming is good – when it's doable and not too much, it's more motivating.
I normally do some stretching and than I do some focal workout (like arms exercises) and than I dance for a while. But Yoga or a walk would be a great type of exercise in the morning.
Im also a beginner and I found Sun salutations to be a great way to start. Personally I like to start my day with them but they would also be a good warm-up to get your body moving 🙂
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?