As for your confidence, do not feel bad about your body when you see others who have a body you would like to have! It is good to be inspired by others, but you shouldn't compare yourself. You are on your own journey to a happy and healthy you! Just keep going and you'll see the results that you're looking for 🙂
Results are based on what ur looking for. Losing weight? Within a week if you are significantly changing your diet. Diet controls far more than physical activity. If you've already changed your diet and now you are slowing down on weight loss, exercise will help kick that back into motion but it will take up to three weeks. You will FEEL the strength increasing before two weeks are done.
Staying confident: think about each small thing you do and celebrate. Truly pat yourself on the back and feel proud. Also think about the people in your life. Who do you have that are your cheerleaders? And if you have nobody, then let's work on finding some friends at the gym who are on the same path as you and strike up a friendship.
Set realistic goals that you know you can achieve but should still be a challenge. Pay attention to your body over the course of your journey. Ask yourself “How do I feel?”, “Do I notice any difference in my overall health today compared to a month ago?”.
There’s nothing wrong with wanting to look a certain way. Looking towards a desired physique will only inspire you for so long. You have to want to make the changes for yourself, not for others. You need to only compete with yourself and compare yourself with who you were yesterday.
Start thinking about the results you want to have and know that you already got them. There is nothing on earth that can be in between a goal that is backed up by persistence and determination. With a daily workout I managed to lose 16 Kilograms and get to a sixpack in around 5 months. So it’s absolutely possible and no need to feel bad when you are only at the beginning of your journey. Keep up the good work 👍
As a “seasoned” female, I would say confidence exudes from within. Intelligence, witt, good sense of humor & heart is far superior to physical appearance. Confidence is very attractive in any form! So fake it til you make it! Until you can let your true self shine. Other’s sense the truth by the way it feels.
Focus on physical and mental health for yourself and not for others perception of you and it should eventually come to fruition for the right reasons and you attract the right people in your life. So I tell myself everyday! 😊
Best wishes for you!
Go get em tiger or tigress!!!!
Your second question is the more serious one, this is a self confidence issue. It's wonderful to have a goal but constantly comparing yourself to others is not healthy. Focus on the way you've already improved and what your next steps are.
Also, maybe look into therapy.
Results are seen on the long run (4-6 weeks).
Happens to me too. You just say to yourself that you are a work in progress 😉
No one can give you confidence, but if you’re working hard toward your goal and you feel proud of your hard work and progress it will come naturally. Remember every day you’re making progress and it’s the little wins that are important. They built up to become your ultimate goal and you should be proud of each win.
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?