I don’t, my fitness goal doesn’t require using strength training. Yet that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t, if you would like to add it go ahead! A routine is just something that is a collection of habits that work for your lifestyle. If this is something you want to add to your routine, do it. But keep in mind, if this can’t make it into your routine, it’s for a reason. You might have to make a few sacrifices for making this a habit. I sacrificed sleep, by going to sleep earlier & sleeping earlier.
I prefer to obtain peace than hyperactive energy from my training, so I manage to add an adequate dose of strength training everyday, not to be exhausted but to be more tranquil at the end.
I try to increase my strength both physically and mentally. Firstly, increasing my fitness level through different ways (e.g. biking, stretching, or body weight workouts and so on) such that I am strengthening my body to be able to move easily. Secondly, through the process of following routine(s) (i.e. morning, afternoon and so on), I am building confidence and hence strengthening myself mentally to be able to complete tasks consistently. So, in a way I am including “strength training” in my day to day routines.
- If I wake up late, what can I do to exercise and yet still reach my office on time?
- How do you get up and exercise in the morning?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise on days when you’re just exhausted and had a 12-hour shift at work?
- How do you stay fit and focused when your job is mainly sedentary?
- How do you stay fit and motivated when your job is sedentary?
- What kinds of exercises should I do as a beginner?
- How do you stick to an exercise regimen? I always start well and then let it slide.
- Can you suggest at home workouts for fat loss?
- How long do you usually exercise in the morning?
- Is there a habit that you have had a hard time keeping up? I think most people might say exercise. But, I have not been consistent with meditation no matter how many times I have started over. Truth be told, I fall asleep. Any suggestions on changing up how I do this? P.S. Time of day makes no difference. 😴