When I started I did a lot of research into body types and amout of calory intake necessary to be healthy and how quickly exercise showed results.
Then I decided what kind of working out I wanted to do. Circuit training, yoga, power yoga, dance based, body weight training, etc.
I chose body weight training because it matched my temperament and then I looked up youtube channels and apps.
Now I follow my youtube channel religiously and do those workouts.
Mind, you won't always feel like working out and sometimes you won't, and sometimes you won't be able to but as long as you keep coming back and continue to exercise you'll reach your goal.
Tldr version- reaserch some, make a choice and start with whatever you have. It will build from there. Oh and don't stop, take breaks but don't stop.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?