I want to do HIIT workouts more consistently but otherwise I mix in exercises ranging in from pushups to pull-ups to squat and bicep curl.
I try to get a lot of time in on general cardio exercises, so either running, cycling, or hiking. For my body personally the time spent makes a bigger impact than the intensity … so a half day hike or an hour long cycle goes further than 25 minutes of speed training. Aside from that I try to get in 2-3 yoga classes a week to stay
For me, when I wake up, I start the exercise routine I found on Pinterest after accepting the challenge. Another thing that I live is ice skating. It is sealed in stone that I go every Tuesday, but most weeks I will go on the weekends or practice stretches at home!
Lots of walking. Gardening and volunteer conservation work for cardio. Sit ups, plank and squats for toning and core strength 💪
Bodybuilding and strength training with the objective of conditioning the body and maintaining a "child-like" energy and agility.
Hi, I do jogging, indoor cycling, light weight lifting, and walking. And Inhave checked all of these with my GP to make sure they won’t be bad for my health. HTH.
I have a workout plan I bought. It's an 8 week program of exercises you can do at home and balance your whole body. I was having a hard time being consistent but I'm using this app to keep me on track.
- What do you do as a daily exercise? Do you go to the gym every day or combine it with at-home workouts?
- I’m curious about reading habits of you guys(or ladies). How do you manage to read a whole book? Do you spend whole days on your free time to read everything at once? Or do you bring the book with you wherever you go and read it little by little? Or do you set a certain time every day for reading?
- What are fun strength training exercises?
- I can’t sprint or run because of this surgery but I can walk briskly and ride a bike so that’s what I’m trying to keep up with. Is this okay to replace for sprinting?
- Any preferred workout methods for building muscle/core strength with a bad back/pain?
- Hi I’m 11 years old and I want to get rid of the extra fat in my stomach and thighs please help.
- What do you do when you don’t see the sense of an exercise?
- How do you find motivation when you don’t want to exercise?
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? And how often do you do it?
- How do you set your evening routine? I managed to do so in the morning, but I feel my reward is to relax when I get back from work. And I need to have a more productive routine before going to sleep.