I want to do HIIT workouts more consistently but otherwise I mix in exercises ranging in from pushups to pull-ups to squat and bicep curl.
I try to get a lot of time in on general cardio exercises, so either running, cycling, or hiking. For my body personally the time spent makes a bigger impact than the intensity … so a half day hike or an hour long cycle goes further than 25 minutes of speed training. Aside from that I try to get in 2-3 yoga classes a week to stay
For me, when I wake up, I start the exercise routine I found on Pinterest after accepting the challenge. Another thing that I live is ice skating. It is sealed in stone that I go every Tuesday, but most weeks I will go on the weekends or practice stretches at home!
Lots of walking. Gardening and volunteer conservation work for cardio. Sit ups, plank and squats for toning and core strength 💪
Bodybuilding and strength training with the objective of conditioning the body and maintaining a "child-like" energy and agility.
Hi, I do jogging, indoor cycling, light weight lifting, and walking. And Inhave checked all of these with my GP to make sure they won’t be bad for my health. HTH.
I have a workout plan I bought. It's an 8 week program of exercises you can do at home and balance your whole body. I was having a hard time being consistent but I'm using this app to keep me on track.
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?
- What’s your trick for keeping a consistent workout routine?
- In what order do you perform your habits?
- What kind of exercise do you actually look forward to?
- How do you get back on track with excerising after unplanned breaks?