I want to do HIIT workouts more consistently but otherwise I mix in exercises ranging in from pushups to pull-ups to squat and bicep curl.
I try to get a lot of time in on general cardio exercises, so either running, cycling, or hiking. For my body personally the time spent makes a bigger impact than the intensity … so a half day hike or an hour long cycle goes further than 25 minutes of speed training. Aside from that I try to get in 2-3 yoga classes a week to stay
For me, when I wake up, I start the exercise routine I found on Pinterest after accepting the challenge. Another thing that I live is ice skating. It is sealed in stone that I go every Tuesday, but most weeks I will go on the weekends or practice stretches at home!
Lots of walking. Gardening and volunteer conservation work for cardio. Sit ups, plank and squats for toning and core strength 💪
Bodybuilding and strength training with the objective of conditioning the body and maintaining a "child-like" energy and agility.
Hi, I do jogging, indoor cycling, light weight lifting, and walking. And Inhave checked all of these with my GP to make sure they won’t be bad for my health. HTH.
I have a workout plan I bought. It's an 8 week program of exercises you can do at home and balance your whole body. I was having a hard time being consistent but I'm using this app to keep me on track.
- Do you stretch before or after exercising?
- Do I have to exercise 7 times a week?
- Do you feel more energetic after exercise?
- What’s your go to 8-minute exercise?
- How can I make my running habit more permanent?
- How can I really stick to an exercise habit?
- What exercise is best to do? I do different ones each day but I don’t know what I should stick with.
- Does it need to be the same exercise every day or can you mix it up a bit?
- What are good neck stretches?
- Do you switch it up every day or do you stick with one thing?