I want to do HIIT workouts more consistently but otherwise I mix in exercises ranging in from pushups to pull-ups to squat and bicep curl.
- What is your favorite dance music for exercise?
- I have added swimming to my daily habit and have been loving it. Recently I have been getting pretty bad headaches after/ in the middle of my swim. It last for about an hour and it’s really not fun when it happens. I’m not sure if it’s what I’m eating or if it’s because I need more water/ breaks while swimming, but if it doesn’t stop I think I’ll have to find a new workout. Any ideas on how to stop a workout headache?
- Should we eat or drink something before exercise? Or is it better to take a meal after exercise?
- What is a quick solution to get some needed nutrition when you don’t have a lot of time to cook/eat (approx. 10-15 mins.)?
- What are some good exercises if you are expecting?
Lots of walking. Gardening and volunteer conservation work for cardio. Sit ups, plank and squats for toning and core strength 💪
Bodybuilding and strength training with the objective of conditioning the body and maintaining a "child-like" energy and agility.
I try to get a lot of time in on general cardio exercises, so either running, cycling, or hiking. For my body personally the time spent makes a bigger impact than the intensity … so a half day hike or an hour long cycle goes further than 25 minutes of speed training. Aside from that I try to get in 2-3 yoga classes a week to stay
Hi, I do jogging, indoor cycling, light weight lifting, and walking. And Inhave checked all of these with my GP to make sure they won’t be bad for my health. HTH.
For me, when I wake up, I start the exercise routine I found on Pinterest after accepting the challenge. Another thing that I live is ice skating. It is sealed in stone that I go every Tuesday, but most weeks I will go on the weekends or practice stretches at home!
I have a workout plan I bought. It's an 8 week program of exercises you can do at home and balance your whole body. I was having a hard time being consistent but I'm using this app to keep me on track.
- What are the best warm-up moves for a cold morning run?
- Is push up and crunches ok after breakfast?
- What type of things do you do to relax and de-stress?
- There’s a way to make Nice abs easily ?
- What can you do to push yourself pass the ‘i want to stop’ sensation?
- How much should you exercise(in minutes) and how often (during a week) ? and what type of exercises if you have originally a body that tends to put on fat ?
- I cannot seem to halt my active mind long enough to fully meditate. What are some ways to meditate that are not so Buddhist nor new age and instead more practical or current?
- How do I get rid of that “I don’t want to do anything” feeling?
- What exercises people like to do in the morning ?
- Yes I am doing jogging every morning. So please tell me what is Right time to do exercise and what are its benefits?