I think any time of the day is okay to workout. It gives you flexibility and chance to actually feel like doing so. I think that's how it is to me. It may be more emotionally based upon rather than a time discipline. But it works if you really don't feel quite up to it and you still give yourself time to get on it.
I like to work out in the mornings so u can't let the task get away from me during the day. Like if I tell myself I'll work out at 5pm and then end up having a heavy dinner, I have to wait a few hours before working out and then it's time for bed. So I usually like to do it right in the morning, after I've had a big glass of water but before I've eaten my healthy breakfast.
- What is your celebration when you complete a habit or a ritual?
- How can I improve my motivation???
- How do you find time to work out especially if you have a very demanding job?
- Is it okay to break your routine during holidays?
- Do you incorporate strength training into your routine?
- What makes you push harder with your exercises when you or body feels like your ready to quit?
- How do you get yourself motivated to go to the gym in the morning/after work?
- Run with or without music? Why?
- How do you stay consistent with this app, and not make it feel like a chore?
- What are your 3 favorite songs to dance to?