1) go to the routine that has exercise
2) hit the ellipsis to the right of the plus
3) choose reorder & remove habits
4) remove the exercise habit
5) go to your afternoon (or whatever) routine
6) add exercise as a new habit (hit the plus)
You can also change the duration, ordering, and icons of your habits (might be a subscription feature?).
If you swim thats great.
The perks with morning workout is that it gets the blood flowing and gets you going. Maybe stretching and prepearing for the swim could suit you, have you tried yoga?
8min its all it takes, you could do that when your eggs are boiling, or waiting for the coffee.
You can keep your swimming before lunch, and add a tiny bit of exercise as well when you wake up. It doesn't have to be a big thing like going to swim. I do 8 min of various exercises, but you can do 5 min stretching, or even 1 or 2 minutes.
Alternatively, you could add a stretching routine to your morning, just to wake your muscles and metabolism up.
- What are some healthy breakfast options?
- How do you keep motivated to practice a habit when there is someone who pokes fun at you?
- Any ideas for exercises that I can do in the morning in the bathroom before taking a shower?
- How do you make the exercise feel good, and not feel like a chore? Even if it’s just for 5 minutes in the morning.
- Does anyone have any suggestions for routines? Apps you use or how you make up your own?
- I see the app working for me. I am now recommending it to every person looking for a way to break a bad habit. What are some ways you’ve motivated your peers to build better habits with you?
- How do you not fall asleep when trying to meditate first thing in the morning?
- Where do you run into trouble when trying to keep an excercise habit up? How do you get through it?
- What do you do to halt cravings? Mine are mostly for bread and for sweets.
- I’d love to hear about other great workout programs people have tried that kept them motivated and felt and saw a noticeable difference.