1) go to the routine that has exercise
2) hit the ellipsis to the right of the plus
3) choose reorder & remove habits
4) remove the exercise habit
5) go to your afternoon (or whatever) routine
6) add exercise as a new habit (hit the plus)
You can also change the duration, ordering, and icons of your habits (might be a subscription feature?).
If you swim thats great.
The perks with morning workout is that it gets the blood flowing and gets you going. Maybe stretching and prepearing for the swim could suit you, have you tried yoga?
8min its all it takes, you could do that when your eggs are boiling, or waiting for the coffee.
You can keep your swimming before lunch, and add a tiny bit of exercise as well when you wake up. It doesn't have to be a big thing like going to swim. I do 8 min of various exercises, but you can do 5 min stretching, or even 1 or 2 minutes.
Alternatively, you could add a stretching routine to your morning, just to wake your muscles and metabolism up.
- What are your favorite music stations for the gym on Pandora?
- How do you make a good exercise plan?
- Do you have to do the same exercise every day?
- What exercise do you think is best to start the morning?
- How do you keep your motivation up when your weight loss is slow?
- What is your go-to motivating exercise music?
- Do you know any quick but effective workouts or exercises to do in the morning?
- Do you prefer HIIT Exercises or more slow paced activities? Why?
- How can I feel not so tired in the morning?
- How do you get up in the morning to go to the gym?