1) go to the routine that has exercise
2) hit the ellipsis to the right of the plus
3) choose reorder & remove habits
4) remove the exercise habit
5) go to your afternoon (or whatever) routine
6) add exercise as a new habit (hit the plus)
You can also change the duration, ordering, and icons of your habits (might be a subscription feature?).
If you swim thats great.
The perks with morning workout is that it gets the blood flowing and gets you going. Maybe stretching and prepearing for the swim could suit you, have you tried yoga?
8min its all it takes, you could do that when your eggs are boiling, or waiting for the coffee.
You can keep your swimming before lunch, and add a tiny bit of exercise as well when you wake up. It doesn't have to be a big thing like going to swim. I do 8 min of various exercises, but you can do 5 min stretching, or even 1 or 2 minutes.
Alternatively, you could add a stretching routine to your morning, just to wake your muscles and metabolism up.
- I’m having a hard time keeping with exercising before work in the morning. If you’re not a morning person, when does it work out best for you to exercise?
- What is your go to quick workout activity?
- What type of dancing exercise is good to start with to get into the exercise habit?
- Where do you get your motivation?
- Why am I so motivated at first but then lose it the day after? I want to stay motivated but I don’t know how. Please help me.
- How do you do push-ups?
- How can better utilize the notifications? I find myself simply swiping away automatically.
- I do not know if intermittent fasting is good for me. I am afraid to try it.
- Do you prefer exercising in the morning, afternoon or evening? And why?
- How do you push yourself to do it every morning to your fullest even when you don’t want to