1) go to the routine that has exercise
2) hit the ellipsis to the right of the plus
3) choose reorder & remove habits
4) remove the exercise habit
5) go to your afternoon (or whatever) routine
6) add exercise as a new habit (hit the plus)
You can also change the duration, ordering, and icons of your habits (might be a subscription feature?).
If you swim thats great.
The perks with morning workout is that it gets the blood flowing and gets you going. Maybe stretching and prepearing for the swim could suit you, have you tried yoga?
8min its all it takes, you could do that when your eggs are boiling, or waiting for the coffee.
You can keep your swimming before lunch, and add a tiny bit of exercise as well when you wake up. It doesn't have to be a big thing like going to swim. I do 8 min of various exercises, but you can do 5 min stretching, or even 1 or 2 minutes.
Alternatively, you could add a stretching routine to your morning, just to wake your muscles and metabolism up.
- Do you do the same kind of exercise every day?
- What should I do when I feel too tired to exercise?
- My job involves a lot of walking so I am mainly getting my cardio that way. How can I transition to something else for days I’m not working or if I change jobs?
- How do you retain your focus during meditation?
- Should I still try to excercise in the morning as I am going back to school next week or just in the afternoon?
- Has anyone found any other 7 minute exercises? I am getting bored doing the same one every morning.
- Which is better, exercising before or after breakfast?
- Is mediation a workout/exercise?
- What can you do to start enjoying the exercise process instead of it feeling like a punishment?
- What is your cardio and strength ratio and what kind of exercise do you do?