Look for fun crafts on Pinterest. Read a book. I do 15 mins on my phone then move on to any art project. Then I read. Rearranging and decluttering your room is also a good idea
I always spend time in my room! I love writing, watching TV, stretching, practicing violin, and playing games on my phone. Mostly I use my phone, but I’m trying to stop using it so much. I also like researching topics that interest me.
I allow myself to be stuck for awhile. But staying in too long will make me want to stay forever, so I will drink up my bottle of water and have the urge to head out to refill it, and stay outside my room after
Journaling helps, making sure I have an exercise routine, see if I can learn anything (like preparing a new dish or learning other skills), making sure I set aside time for chores and rewards after completing them
I usually read, reorganize my furniture, do yoga or some sort of exercise, or relax and unwind by watching a movie or taking a nap.
I recently had to self-quaratine. I enjoyed reading, family history, sewing, exercising with workout videos on my phone, and taking care of myself (shower, etc…).
Check out YouTube videos for chair aerobics, a multi-tasking project; also check YouTube How to DIY on any subject like say, how to properly vacuum and clean your space. Finally with wind down time pick a project: sewing, learning to sign or learning a foreign language on You Tube; or do something music related, sing, dance, play music; or watch a new movie or tv series on say, Hulu, Roku or Amazon Prime Video. Hope these ideas help. Best wishes!
I like to read. I also make toys to sell for charity. Sometimes I like to watch television and I like games on my phone that make me use my brain. I spend a lot of time alone, but I don't mind it at all.
I've always been someone into hobbies so I've just taken up more hobbies. Currently my hobbies include painting, jewelry making, drawing, soap carving, soap making (cold process), knitting, making paper, making baskets out of paper, baking, making terrariums, making bonsai, and planting and watering my plants. Also video games if you count that. I find that making things really helps to keep me happy, because otherwise I get bored. It's good to be able to accomplish something that you enjoy because it gives you energy to try to accomplish things you don't enjoy.
Watch TV (like YouTube) and chill. I would like to meditate more, but TV helps me relax just like meditation helps others, so it’s ok.
- What are some healthy breakfast options?
- How do you keep motivated to practice a habit when there is someone who pokes fun at you?
- Any ideas for exercises that I can do in the morning in the bathroom before taking a shower?
- How do you make the exercise feel good, and not feel like a chore? Even if it’s just for 5 minutes in the morning.
- Does anyone have any suggestions for routines? Apps you use or how you make up your own?
- I see the app working for me. I am now recommending it to every person looking for a way to break a bad habit. What are some ways you’ve motivated your peers to build better habits with you?
- How do you not fall asleep when trying to meditate first thing in the morning?
- Where do you run into trouble when trying to keep an excercise habit up? How do you get through it?
- What do you do to halt cravings? Mine are mostly for bread and for sweets.
- I’d love to hear about other great workout programs people have tried that kept them motivated and felt and saw a noticeable difference.