Currently i dont but im going to start working out 10-20 minutes after waking up. I will try to workout for about 10 minutes.
I give myself a few minutes to wake up and lookcthrough the window. I then drink a glass of water to get the energy flowing and start a little wxercise routine of about 20 minutes. I then make myself some coffee and eat breakfast.
Within 30 minutes. I wake up, floss,drink water, sometimes make my bed then immediately start exercising. Doing it earlier not only removes my sleepiness but also makes me more energetic for the day:).
My morning exercise is walking my dog. I do this about an hour after waking up. I’ll wake up, check my messages, maybe stretch a bit in bed, do stuff on my phone then get up, drink some water and take my dog out. I’d just do what works best for you and your routine 🙂
Depends on the day. Today, I didn’t technically. I waited until I got to my sports competition which was only about two hours after I woke up. Normally, I do it anywhere from 30 minutes to two hours.
Usually I exercise as soon as I get off the bed, but there are some days when I can't, so I wait a couple hours, and other days when I go out to walk or run, so I have to get dressed before I exercise and it takes a little longer (like 10 minutes).
About 1.5 hours. I usually sit in bed for a few minutes savouring the waking up process. Then I go downstairs to make myself a cup of tea. Bring it back upstairs to sit in bed and watch the sunrise and listen to affirmations while sipping tea. Then a silent meditation for 44 mins, change clothes, brush teeth etc and get out the yoga mat ready for the exercise.
I don't really think I am eligible to answer this question as I only started exercising a couple of days ago. But Ima give you a small piece of advice just in case you are someone who goes through the same problems as me. Although it's heavily recommended to exercise by waking up early in the morning and finishing it so that you remain fresh throughout the day, I personally hate exercising and everytime I try to wake up in the morning and workout, I tend to quit the whole thing sooner or later. Exercising and waking up in the morning altogether is too unpleasant for me. So I try to exercise whenever I feel happy and upbeat. But remember to exercise at least a few hours before sleeping because it had messed with the quality of my sleep for a long time. And I stuggle with procrastination as well. So if you're someone like me trying to build a habit of exercising everyday , try to take it slow and pleasant.
All the best✨😃🌻
All the best✨😃🌻
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?