Four. The morning routine will have a component of relaxing and exercising. Afternoon routine will try to inculcate a habit of deep working. The evening routine will try to get me to read more.
I would just stick to the journey and keep the peace that you’re on. Fabulous has a plan for you and following it is the easiest way to get to success.
I try to add three or four but sometimes, because of the setbacks in my life, I'm able to keep only one or two. I'm trying the best I can to keep 3 or 4 each period of the day: morning, afternoon and evening
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?