The great thing about exercise is that it increases energy. If you are feeling too tired to exercise, simply start moving around, go for a walk, jump up and down, or turn on some music to dance to.
After a few minutes of activity, you will likely feel more energetic and more inclined to do your planned exercise.
Listening to fun music and reading/reciting motivational statements can also motivate you to get up to exercise.
I hope you find this helpful. Good luck and have fun!
– do one of each thing you would do: 1 push up, 1 sit up, 1 squat…eventually you will do 2, then 3, et cetera
– March in place while on a phone call
– if meeting with someone one on one, do it while taking a walk
– stretch completely and fully
– commit yourself to 30 seconds of high intensity activity, like a sprint… You will work your way up
- What are your favorite music stations for the gym on Pandora?
- How do you make a good exercise plan?
- Do you have to do the same exercise every day?
- What exercise do you think is best to start the morning?
- How do you keep your motivation up when your weight loss is slow?
- What is your go-to motivating exercise music?
- Do you know any quick but effective workouts or exercises to do in the morning?
- Do you prefer HIIT Exercises or more slow paced activities? Why?
- How can I feel not so tired in the morning?
- How do you get up in the morning to go to the gym?