The great thing about exercise is that it increases energy. If you are feeling too tired to exercise, simply start moving around, go for a walk, jump up and down, or turn on some music to dance to.
After a few minutes of activity, you will likely feel more energetic and more inclined to do your planned exercise.
Listening to fun music and reading/reciting motivational statements can also motivate you to get up to exercise.
I hope you find this helpful. Good luck and have fun!
– do one of each thing you would do: 1 push up, 1 sit up, 1 squat…eventually you will do 2, then 3, et cetera
– March in place while on a phone call
– if meeting with someone one on one, do it while taking a walk
– stretch completely and fully
– commit yourself to 30 seconds of high intensity activity, like a sprint… You will work your way up
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?