The great thing about exercise is that it increases energy. If you are feeling too tired to exercise, simply start moving around, go for a walk, jump up and down, or turn on some music to dance to.
After a few minutes of activity, you will likely feel more energetic and more inclined to do your planned exercise.
Listening to fun music and reading/reciting motivational statements can also motivate you to get up to exercise.
I hope you find this helpful. Good luck and have fun!
– do one of each thing you would do: 1 push up, 1 sit up, 1 squat…eventually you will do 2, then 3, et cetera
– March in place while on a phone call
– if meeting with someone one on one, do it while taking a walk
– stretch completely and fully
– commit yourself to 30 seconds of high intensity activity, like a sprint… You will work your way up
- What are some healthy breakfast options?
- How do you keep motivated to practice a habit when there is someone who pokes fun at you?
- Any ideas for exercises that I can do in the morning in the bathroom before taking a shower?
- How do you make the exercise feel good, and not feel like a chore? Even if it’s just for 5 minutes in the morning.
- Does anyone have any suggestions for routines? Apps you use or how you make up your own?
- I see the app working for me. I am now recommending it to every person looking for a way to break a bad habit. What are some ways you’ve motivated your peers to build better habits with you?
- How do you not fall asleep when trying to meditate first thing in the morning?
- Where do you run into trouble when trying to keep an excercise habit up? How do you get through it?
- What do you do to halt cravings? Mine are mostly for bread and for sweets.
- I’d love to hear about other great workout programs people have tried that kept them motivated and felt and saw a noticeable difference.