The great thing about exercise is that it increases energy. If you are feeling too tired to exercise, simply start moving around, go for a walk, jump up and down, or turn on some music to dance to.
After a few minutes of activity, you will likely feel more energetic and more inclined to do your planned exercise.
Listening to fun music and reading/reciting motivational statements can also motivate you to get up to exercise.
I hope you find this helpful. Good luck and have fun!
– do one of each thing you would do: 1 push up, 1 sit up, 1 squat…eventually you will do 2, then 3, et cetera
– March in place while on a phone call
– if meeting with someone one on one, do it while taking a walk
– stretch completely and fully
– commit yourself to 30 seconds of high intensity activity, like a sprint… You will work your way up
- If I wake up late, what can I do to exercise and yet still reach my office on time?
- How do you get up and exercise in the morning?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise on days when you’re just exhausted and had a 12-hour shift at work?
- How do you stay fit and focused when your job is mainly sedentary?
- How do you stay fit and motivated when your job is sedentary?
- What kinds of exercises should I do as a beginner?
- How do you stick to an exercise regimen? I always start well and then let it slide.
- Can you suggest at home workouts for fat loss?
- How long do you usually exercise in the morning?
- Is there a habit that you have had a hard time keeping up? I think most people might say exercise. But, I have not been consistent with meditation no matter how many times I have started over. Truth be told, I fall asleep. Any suggestions on changing up how I do this? P.S. Time of day makes no difference. 😴