Third, make it fun and easy. Nothing too difficult. Play games and activities that bring out competitive part of you
Methods of Motivation:
1) Start with something ridiculously easy. Something so easy it's almost hard NOT to do it. Then build up from there. Example: Walk a lap around your gym to start your workout.
2) Celebrate your wins. Take the time to realize what you've accomplished. Think about what you have done well. Example: I walked around the gym every morning I worked out this week! I'm doing it!
3) Use role models. Find someone you admire and use them for inspiration. Read their books, listen to their speeches, podcasts, YouTube videos. Example: I watch house of cards on Netflix. Those characters are crazy ambitious and driven, it always makes me want to get my act together.
There are several more, but at the end of the day there will be some times it's just hard to get started, and coaxing motivation out of it's cave might not do it. On those days, just take responsibility for owning it. Realize that excuses are just that, excuses. Even if they are good ones, find a way to get it done. Dedication is more reliable and eventually, it starts to look exactly like motivation. You become the beast, you motivate yourself. Good luck friend! You can do it!
Above is my dream, I have not strictly followed it every day or week, but when I did I feel very happy and less stressful, in fact today I did that, I guess that’s why, I am writing this much😀
PS: Ignore spelling and grammar mistakes above.
- Are there suggested work outs that can be done en route to work or at work?
- How long is your morning exercise routine?
- What do you prefer for exercise?
- What other exercises would you recommend on the go?
- Is gym necessary to exercise?
- How often and for how long do you exercise?
- How do they also motivate themselves
- What exercise do you recommend pairing with dance? I take ballet, contemporary, and technique right now.
- When is usually the best time to excersise?
- How long is your exercise session on average?