Third, make it fun and easy. Nothing too difficult. Play games and activities that bring out competitive part of you
Methods of Motivation:
1) Start with something ridiculously easy. Something so easy it's almost hard NOT to do it. Then build up from there. Example: Walk a lap around your gym to start your workout.
2) Celebrate your wins. Take the time to realize what you've accomplished. Think about what you have done well. Example: I walked around the gym every morning I worked out this week! I'm doing it!
3) Use role models. Find someone you admire and use them for inspiration. Read their books, listen to their speeches, podcasts, YouTube videos. Example: I watch house of cards on Netflix. Those characters are crazy ambitious and driven, it always makes me want to get my act together.
There are several more, but at the end of the day there will be some times it's just hard to get started, and coaxing motivation out of it's cave might not do it. On those days, just take responsibility for owning it. Realize that excuses are just that, excuses. Even if they are good ones, find a way to get it done. Dedication is more reliable and eventually, it starts to look exactly like motivation. You become the beast, you motivate yourself. Good luck friend! You can do it!
Above is my dream, I have not strictly followed it every day or week, but when I did I feel very happy and less stressful, in fact today I did that, I guess that’s why, I am writing this much😀
PS: Ignore spelling and grammar mistakes above.
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?
- What’s your trick for keeping a consistent workout routine?
- In what order do you perform your habits?
- What kind of exercise do you actually look forward to?
- How do you get back on track with excerising after unplanned breaks?