Third, make it fun and easy. Nothing too difficult. Play games and activities that bring out competitive part of you
Methods of Motivation:
1) Start with something ridiculously easy. Something so easy it's almost hard NOT to do it. Then build up from there. Example: Walk a lap around your gym to start your workout.
2) Celebrate your wins. Take the time to realize what you've accomplished. Think about what you have done well. Example: I walked around the gym every morning I worked out this week! I'm doing it!
3) Use role models. Find someone you admire and use them for inspiration. Read their books, listen to their speeches, podcasts, YouTube videos. Example: I watch house of cards on Netflix. Those characters are crazy ambitious and driven, it always makes me want to get my act together.
There are several more, but at the end of the day there will be some times it's just hard to get started, and coaxing motivation out of it's cave might not do it. On those days, just take responsibility for owning it. Realize that excuses are just that, excuses. Even if they are good ones, find a way to get it done. Dedication is more reliable and eventually, it starts to look exactly like motivation. You become the beast, you motivate yourself. Good luck friend! You can do it!
Above is my dream, I have not strictly followed it every day or week, but when I did I feel very happy and less stressful, in fact today I did that, I guess that’s why, I am writing this much😀
PS: Ignore spelling and grammar mistakes above.
- Do you stretch before or after exercising?
- Do I have to exercise 7 times a week?
- Do you feel more energetic after exercise?
- What’s your go to 8-minute exercise?
- How can I make my running habit more permanent?
- How can I really stick to an exercise habit?
- What exercise is best to do? I do different ones each day but I don’t know what I should stick with.
- Does it need to be the same exercise every day or can you mix it up a bit?
- What are good neck stretches?
- Do you switch it up every day or do you stick with one thing?