- How do you make sure that you are resting your body as well as keeping a regular exercise routine?
- I don’t want my exercise attached to my morning routine as I swim during my working day before lunch. What should I do?
- How do I stay motivated and positive?
- What time of day do you exercise?
- What exercise works best for you in the morning?
Third, make it fun and easy. Nothing too difficult. Play games and activities that bring out competitive part of you
Methods of Motivation:
1) Start with something ridiculously easy. Something so easy it's almost hard NOT to do it. Then build up from there. Example: Walk a lap around your gym to start your workout.
2) Celebrate your wins. Take the time to realize what you've accomplished. Think about what you have done well. Example: I walked around the gym every morning I worked out this week! I'm doing it!
3) Use role models. Find someone you admire and use them for inspiration. Read their books, listen to their speeches, podcasts, YouTube videos. Example: I watch house of cards on Netflix. Those characters are crazy ambitious and driven, it always makes me want to get my act together.
There are several more, but at the end of the day there will be some times it's just hard to get started, and coaxing motivation out of it's cave might not do it. On those days, just take responsibility for owning it. Realize that excuses are just that, excuses. Even if they are good ones, find a way to get it done. Dedication is more reliable and eventually, it starts to look exactly like motivation. You become the beast, you motivate yourself. Good luck friend! You can do it!
Above is my dream, I have not strictly followed it every day or week, but when I did I feel very happy and less stressful, in fact today I did that, I guess that’s why, I am writing this much😀
PS: Ignore spelling and grammar mistakes above.
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?