Ive been biulding up some fat
Ind i want to go back to my og whaite
Also, celebrating your exercise practice is important. As soon as you accomplish something, link it with positive emotion IMMEDIATELY!!
I say: YES I DID IT!
And dance a little!
And for being motivated for the next day, I call my mom and dad to tell them about my good exercise habit.
Also, for the second question:
If you can't exercise due to breathing problems, or any problems, you can stretch or do yoga rather than exercise. Many people also prefer walking slowly and aimlessly for a few kilometres.
Hope that helps!
I find it easier to go for a run earlier once the day hours increase and I tend to go out in daylight at the weekends at the moment. however on the weekdays I am sometimes running with a head torch in the evening.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?