I take every opportunity to stretch
In the shower getting dressed and so on
If you pick something up with one hand put it back with the other
Take the stairs, park further away or simply have a walking lunch
Think of a space to put it between or think of a short exercise. Like I do push ups in the shower to finish two habits in one.
Be creative I'd say 🙂
1. If most / many of your days start the same – as mine do – stick to the same schedule on those mornings / days.
2. On days that differ from the above – commit to exercising for a certain amount of time every day & slot it into your schedule. Treat it as if it is a meeting. Make a firm commitment to doing it.
Finally, if you are a morning person & are determined enough, you can get up early every day & Just Do It !!!
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?