I take every opportunity to stretch
In the shower getting dressed and so on
If you pick something up with one hand put it back with the other
Take the stairs, park further away or simply have a walking lunch
Think of a space to put it between or think of a short exercise. Like I do push ups in the shower to finish two habits in one.
Be creative I'd say 🙂
1. If most / many of your days start the same – as mine do – stick to the same schedule on those mornings / days.
2. On days that differ from the above – commit to exercising for a certain amount of time every day & slot it into your schedule. Treat it as if it is a meeting. Make a firm commitment to doing it.
Finally, if you are a morning person & are determined enough, you can get up early every day & Just Do It !!!
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?