I take every opportunity to stretch
In the shower getting dressed and so on
If you pick something up with one hand put it back with the other
Take the stairs, park further away or simply have a walking lunch
Think of a space to put it between or think of a short exercise. Like I do push ups in the shower to finish two habits in one.
Be creative I'd say 🙂
1. If most / many of your days start the same – as mine do – stick to the same schedule on those mornings / days.
2. On days that differ from the above – commit to exercising for a certain amount of time every day & slot it into your schedule. Treat it as if it is a meeting. Make a firm commitment to doing it.
Finally, if you are a morning person & are determined enough, you can get up early every day & Just Do It !!!
- What is your favorite exercise for your morning routine?
- What are some quick full body workouts I can do at home without special equipment?
- How do you warm up before stretching? Especially when going for a run is not an option?
- Are walks okay in the morning if you don’t find the time to exercise?
- How do you motivate yourself to finish routines when you have a really bad day?
- I manage a 24/7 workplace and often work odd hours. How do I reel in a sleep schedule when my work schedule has frequent changes? Thanks.
- If you do yoga in the morning, how do you stay focused? I keep losing focus whenever I practice at home.
- Do you normally exercise before or after breakfast?
- What kind of exercise habit do you have in the morning?
- What do you do when you miss an exercise session to keep your momentum going?