I take every opportunity to stretch
In the shower getting dressed and so on
If you pick something up with one hand put it back with the other
Take the stairs, park further away or simply have a walking lunch
Think of a space to put it between or think of a short exercise. Like I do push ups in the shower to finish two habits in one.
Be creative I'd say 🙂
1. If most / many of your days start the same – as mine do – stick to the same schedule on those mornings / days.
2. On days that differ from the above – commit to exercising for a certain amount of time every day & slot it into your schedule. Treat it as if it is a meeting. Make a firm commitment to doing it.
Finally, if you are a morning person & are determined enough, you can get up early every day & Just Do It !!!
- What “secret” exercises you do at your work table?
- What’s a great at-home exercise?
- I struggle with depression, but I always feel better after I exercise. Motivating myself to exercise when I feel so down is difficult, however. Do you have any tricks to motivate yourself to exercise when you just plain don’t want to? 🙂
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? I need help!
- Do you work out as soon as you wake up?
- How do you get yourself exercising when you are already exhausted or have no energy?
- Practitioners of Ayurveda: How do you start to energize the body? How fast can it happen?
- Why work out if I’m not seeing results?
- How often do you exercise per week and how many hours each session?
- I wake up in the morning, drink water, fold my bed sheets and all, then exercise, and then take a shower. So my question is that should I brush my teeth before or after exercise?