Just remember not to drink too much as you begin to wind down for the night or you will be up and down for the loo, and solid sleep is important for your body to reset and energise!
In regards to to building your core strength planking is one of the best ways, but many people get it wrong.
Ensure that your hips are not raised or dipping too much, as you first brace into the plank position take a deep breath in and think as if your trying to make your stomach solid. Also, your core isnt just your abs, its everything! So also think about contracting every muscle you can whilst planking.
Set yourself a goal for time planking. E.g week 1- 3×20 second plank everyday, week 2 – 3×30 second plank everyday etc.
Do this aswell as usual workouts and it will improve.
Hope this helps
- Is stretching or yoga considered exercise?
- What is the best 30 min sport routine?
- For someone who has been in FabApp for some time, which is the best practice? What kind of exercise? Is dancing a good practice?
- How do i keep up my exercise if my work makes me tired already? (9am -7 pm)
- When you don’t have much time or are busy with work, how do you keep a nice routine?
As for detox water recipes, I actually don’t like to mess with my water. I drink filtered water, but otherwise, I think people do to much to some of the most fundamental gifts of life-like pure clean water….so I don’t add anything to my water. Just drink it straight 🙂
Planking: I'm not an expert on planking, sorry. I do some yoga and some bodyweight training, because I believe, that it is effective to have a variety of exercises for core strength.
As for planking start by doing it for 10 seconds and add 10 seconds every day. I can now plank for > 1 min!
I also don’t really know much about planking- however I think just keep trying and naturally over time your core strength will increase and you will be able to improve stamina. With anything, keep trying and don’t give up!
A friend taught me this water blessing, which can actually be sung to the water… at least that how it was taught to me. It goes something like this…
“Bless this water
So fresh, clean, and free
As it flowed through our Mother Earth
It will flow through me.”
Raising the vibration of water we drink. There have been studies that water reacts to emotions. And being that our bodies are mostly water, this actually makes a lot of sense to me.
In regard to building your core via planking… yes yes yes yes yes! Take a Pilates class to learn the correct form in planking. 🙂
This helps detox the liver, the main cleaning organ of your body. There are many other drinks throughout the day that can also help detox. My favorite is my my smoothies. It is packed with micronutrients and better than coffee when it comes to boosting your energy and cleansing your body of toxins.
I could probably write a book on this topic alone.
As far planking for core strength…it does help me maintain core strength and is recommended by most fitness experts in order to do so.
There are many options to strengthen your core as well. I am an advocate of utilizing ways to promote a good body workout that is productive and multifaceted. I abhor the gym and would much rather clean the house. I garden, landscape, do yoga, clean the house…
You would be surprised how well these provide a whole body conditioning. Mopping the kitchen floor builds my core…digging out bushes in my backyard or tilling the soil for sowing seeds….
These all build your core .
2) Put a good amount of water into a saucepan and add the chopped ginger. Boil it based on personal preference. (Less time means it’s has less ginger, while more means it is more infused. Keep it mind it can be kind of “spicy” if kept for too long. 3) add honey (again based on personal preference) and mix it up. Keep this in a jar and drink it daily. To build your core strength via plank is a good idea. Try starting out small, perhaps 30 second plank for a few days then increase to a 1 minute, and so on and so forth. Try listening to music while doing it and maybe even watch a movie/favorite show during longer ones. I hope this helped!
Planks are great for core strength. Start with 30 seconds and gradually increase the time.
- What type of exercises one can follow and can dance be done instead of exercise??
- What exercises do other people do for 5 mins before work ?
- How do you build stamina?
- Is it good to drink water all through a meal, or only after or just before?
- Is HIIT good for fat loss
- What is the best kind of breakfast?
- What do you do for your morning excersise?
- I find more difficult to keep up with my diet at nights. Why is that happening and how can I change it?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise when it takes so long to see results?
- Is yoga daily with a good diet enough to lose weight?