I am a complete beginner to exercise so right now I am dealing super basic yoga. I am actually breaking you sweat. It makes me feel good to know that I'm doing something however small to increase my health and it's a building block for me. I feel that because I am in my earlyish forties just starting out with exercise that I am ensuring my body will not break down on me like I have seen in elders in my circle. I want better for myself and to exemplify better for my small children as well as my older children. And my husband thinks it's pretty hot that I'm doing something for myself. He's an athlete so it means a lot to him, and it means a lot to me to know he's proud of me. I'll stay power walk myself into running next..
Going to the gym with my mom. We are both motivated and confident. This keeps us committed and makes working out so much more fun. It’s like working out with your best friend.
I prefer intensity, but relaxation too. Since football until meditation. I like the hardness but softness too. It's in my nature.
It depends on the weather. If it’s not too cold outside I go for a walk or jogging. If it’s cold, raining ora something else that stop me doing it, I prefer stay inside and do some cardio or core workout😉
I prefer group exercise. Even though there are many people there you are still working out for yourself. We get into groups for games and challenges. I love it because when you think you can’t go on they help to motivate you not to quit. Let me know if you want info. This program is located in southern and western states. Oh and we work out outdoors. Another plus.
- Are there suggested work outs that can be done en route to work or at work?
- How long is your morning exercise routine?
- What other exercises would you recommend on the go?
- Is gym necessary to exercise?
- How often and for how long do you exercise?
- How do they also motivate themselves
- What exercise do you recommend pairing with dance? I take ballet, contemporary, and technique right now.
- When is usually the best time to excersise?
- How long is your exercise session on average?
- How can i stay on routine working shifts