If I eat before, then I have to wait about an hour or more before exercise. So I normally eat after and pretty much right after or 30mins after.
I exercise after lunch but before dinner, preferably at least an hour after lunch to give food time to settle and preferably at least an hour before tea to allow time to get back home in time.
I do it after. I find that I can’t really function until after I’ve had my morning coffee and I usually just end up eating my breakfast with it. So I tend to end up exercising anywhere from 30-60 minutes later.
I exercise before breakfast and before dinner. Particularly in the evening the Bodyweight routine can be tough and I’d be concerned about throwing up!
I used to exercise with an empty stomach early in the morning but since it is getting colder. I'm doing it two hours after my breakfast.
I always exercise before food as then I don’t get stitches or hickups and then my body learns to burn the energy that I already have stored (fat) and so when I eat my body then uses that fuel to reenergise my body and muscles for the day, but each person is different as some people need to have something to eat before or they get dizzy when exercising so always do what your body feels more comfortable doing.
- What “secret” exercises you do at your work table?
- What’s a great at-home exercise?
- I struggle with depression, but I always feel better after I exercise. Motivating myself to exercise when I feel so down is difficult, however. Do you have any tricks to motivate yourself to exercise when you just plain don’t want to? 🙂
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? I need help!
- Do you work out as soon as you wake up?
- How do you get yourself exercising when you are already exhausted or have no energy?
- Practitioners of Ayurveda: How do you start to energize the body? How fast can it happen?
- Why work out if I’m not seeing results?
- How often do you exercise per week and how many hours each session?
- I wake up in the morning, drink water, fold my bed sheets and all, then exercise, and then take a shower. So my question is that should I brush my teeth before or after exercise?