I don’t have both in my breakfast at once. I don’t eat quite enough in the morning to have a reasonable amount of either, so I have one in my breakfast (I do eggs and riced cauliflower+siracha) and then my first meal of the day will be my fruit. So I eat at 8 and every 2-3 hours after that so it’s pretty easy to stay on track with my fruits and veggies
My favourite part of my work day is when I get to go and meet all the cute kids and play games with them. After work walking down to the beach to watch the sunset or sit for 5 minutes is something I also enjoy
There are moments when my coworkers and I bond over talking about the kids we work with. The kids are very funny and it’s really nice using the funny things they do to relate to each other. Now, there are those rare emotional moments where a child overcomes an obstacle or makes a breakthrough on a new skill, and those moments are precious and rewarding and irreplaceable, but I’m not choosing that as my answer, because those moments don’t happen every day.
- If you walk or run, do you have an alternative if the weather is bad? If you don’t, how do you still enjoy nice weather even when you’re working out inside?
- What types of exercise routines are best when you have only 10 minutes?
- What is your go-to morning exercise routine?
- I exercise at different times in the day based on my schedule. Do you find it’s better to exercise at the same time every day, or just focus on getting exercise in, no matter the time?
- What do you after an evening exercise? I’m finishing my exercice at 10 pm and I’m getting hungry afterwards. What should I eat?
- How do you celebrate after completing your habits?
- I’ve been struggling with depression. What is a good exercise that will also help my mind?
- Do you find it’s better to do this in the morning to wake you up or after you’ve woken up?
- What exercise programs qould you recommend to someone who does not like exercising
- How do you deal with injuries, for exercising?