A person can get six pack abs by doing abs workout daily and watching over their diet also being disciplined enough to do all this daily and make it a chain habit
You don't get abs if you don't have abs to show, so step one is to hit the gym at start building a solid core, not just crunches by also plank, side to side crunches and medicine ball to a wall. Once you have the muscle too show off and the gym rutine down, you start to focus on your diet. This is super simple and super hard: Balance veggies carbs and healthy calories fairly even, no white sugar and consume less then you burn.
Finally start with a starting picture, this gives you a starting point to compare with and help you move forward
Abs are made in the kitchen! You've got to be eating in a way to lose body fat so you can see them. Everyone has them, it's just a layer of fat covering them up. High protein, low carb is the best way to start
Maybe before the six pack you should care about stronger abs. Have a daily workout ab isolation (about 30 min) and have a healthy diet at the same time . This way you will lose belly weight and your abs will be visible very soon✌🏼
- I’m having a hard time keeping with exercising before work in the morning. If you’re not a morning person, when does it work out best for you to exercise?
- What is your go to quick workout activity?
- What type of dancing exercise is good to start with to get into the exercise habit?
- Where do you get your motivation?
- Why am I so motivated at first but then lose it the day after? I want to stay motivated but I don’t know how. Please help me.
- How do you do push-ups?
- How can better utilize the notifications? I find myself simply swiping away automatically.
- I do not know if intermittent fasting is good for me. I am afraid to try it.
- Do you prefer exercising in the morning, afternoon or evening? And why?
- How do you push yourself to do it every morning to your fullest even when you don’t want to