A person can get six pack abs by doing abs workout daily and watching over their diet also being disciplined enough to do all this daily and make it a chain habit
You don't get abs if you don't have abs to show, so step one is to hit the gym at start building a solid core, not just crunches by also plank, side to side crunches and medicine ball to a wall. Once you have the muscle too show off and the gym rutine down, you start to focus on your diet. This is super simple and super hard: Balance veggies carbs and healthy calories fairly even, no white sugar and consume less then you burn.
Finally start with a starting picture, this gives you a starting point to compare with and help you move forward
Abs are made in the kitchen! You've got to be eating in a way to lose body fat so you can see them. Everyone has them, it's just a layer of fat covering them up. High protein, low carb is the best way to start
Maybe before the six pack you should care about stronger abs. Have a daily workout ab isolation (about 30 min) and have a healthy diet at the same time . This way you will lose belly weight and your abs will be visible very soon✌🏼
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?