Most of the times i sleep myself by watching some series or movie, but I find that I rest quite better when I just turn off every device near me, and then proceed to sleep in a darker and more quiet room.
- What type of exercise are you doing in the morning?
- Is anyone else a full time (unpaid) caregiver for a family member? My Mum has advanced dementia and lives with me. I can rarely leave her alone so going out running or to exercise classes is not possible. I sometimes walk, early in the morning, before she wakes. I try to make time for some yoga or free weights exercises at home. Any one else in this position? Any suggestions?
- How much time before you start your morning exercise do you have something to eat?
- Does anyone own a power rack? If so, what’s your routine?
- What is your favorite exercise that may have been really difficult as a beginner, but now you find to be essential?
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?