Firstly I'm imagining that if I complete this process then how good I'll look more attractive more present and so on, in that way I motivate myself to do
I don’t see it as a chore because it’s me time I’m doing it for myself because I enjoy exercising. It helps me mentally, spiritually, emotionally and physically. Lastly, while I’m working out, dancing, doing yoga or stretching, I always keep my goals and values on mind. Exercising is always something I’ve looked forward to. I love it!
For me personally, I just do something that I love. Dancing has always been a big part of my life so I just turn on my favorite music and just dance for 5 minutes. You really just have to explore through trial and error until you find what you like.
Start with a simple exercise regime so that you get into the habit of doing it no matter now busy you are. Slowly add more reps. E.g. if you start with a target of 50 pushup you may get overwhelmed, start with 15 and then keep increasing till you can do 50 in one go. Similarly add other exercises to your plan.
I can't give u a specific answer but I think it's not a chore but only for just 5 min do some cobra poses or downward dogs or deep squat every for 30 seconds
I tried doing a real workout in the morning, but I'm just not motivated enough and it was hard to fit in to my already tight morning schedule. So now, I started doing the 1 min just get moving from the app… it felt a bit meaningless att first, but apparently one minute was enough for me to feel energized, and not being stressed out about fitting in another "chore" in the morning. I believe that in the future, when I got the rutine in place, I will be able to to longer morning workouts. Maybe starting at five minutes instead of one? It's better to move for just one minute than to not do it at all!
- If I wake up late, what can I do to exercise and yet still reach my office on time?
- How do you get up and exercise in the morning?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise on days when you’re just exhausted and had a 12-hour shift at work?
- How do you stay fit and focused when your job is mainly sedentary?
- How do you stay fit and motivated when your job is sedentary?
- What kinds of exercises should I do as a beginner?
- How do you stick to an exercise regimen? I always start well and then let it slide.
- Can you suggest at home workouts for fat loss?
- How long do you usually exercise in the morning?
- Is there a habit that you have had a hard time keeping up? I think most people might say exercise. But, I have not been consistent with meditation no matter how many times I have started over. Truth be told, I fall asleep. Any suggestions on changing up how I do this? P.S. Time of day makes no difference. 😴