Firstly I'm imagining that if I complete this process then how good I'll look more attractive more present and so on, in that way I motivate myself to do
I don’t see it as a chore because it’s me time I’m doing it for myself because I enjoy exercising. It helps me mentally, spiritually, emotionally and physically. Lastly, while I’m working out, dancing, doing yoga or stretching, I always keep my goals and values on mind. Exercising is always something I’ve looked forward to. I love it!
For me personally, I just do something that I love. Dancing has always been a big part of my life so I just turn on my favorite music and just dance for 5 minutes. You really just have to explore through trial and error until you find what you like.
Start with a simple exercise regime so that you get into the habit of doing it no matter now busy you are. Slowly add more reps. E.g. if you start with a target of 50 pushup you may get overwhelmed, start with 15 and then keep increasing till you can do 50 in one go. Similarly add other exercises to your plan.
I can't give u a specific answer but I think it's not a chore but only for just 5 min do some cobra poses or downward dogs or deep squat every for 30 seconds
I tried doing a real workout in the morning, but I'm just not motivated enough and it was hard to fit in to my already tight morning schedule. So now, I started doing the 1 min just get moving from the app… it felt a bit meaningless att first, but apparently one minute was enough for me to feel energized, and not being stressed out about fitting in another "chore" in the morning. I believe that in the future, when I got the rutine in place, I will be able to to longer morning workouts. Maybe starting at five minutes instead of one? It's better to move for just one minute than to not do it at all!
- What do you do as a daily exercise? Do you go to the gym every day or combine it with at-home workouts?
- I’m curious about reading habits of you guys(or ladies). How do you manage to read a whole book? Do you spend whole days on your free time to read everything at once? Or do you bring the book with you wherever you go and read it little by little? Or do you set a certain time every day for reading?
- What are fun strength training exercises?
- I can’t sprint or run because of this surgery but I can walk briskly and ride a bike so that’s what I’m trying to keep up with. Is this okay to replace for sprinting?
- Any preferred workout methods for building muscle/core strength with a bad back/pain?
- Hi I’m 11 years old and I want to get rid of the extra fat in my stomach and thighs please help.
- What do you do when you don’t see the sense of an exercise?
- How do you find motivation when you don’t want to exercise?
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? And how often do you do it?
- How do you set your evening routine? I managed to do so in the morning, but I feel my reward is to relax when I get back from work. And I need to have a more productive routine before going to sleep.