Firstly I'm imagining that if I complete this process then how good I'll look more attractive more present and so on, in that way I motivate myself to do
I don’t see it as a chore because it’s me time I’m doing it for myself because I enjoy exercising. It helps me mentally, spiritually, emotionally and physically. Lastly, while I’m working out, dancing, doing yoga or stretching, I always keep my goals and values on mind. Exercising is always something I’ve looked forward to. I love it!
For me personally, I just do something that I love. Dancing has always been a big part of my life so I just turn on my favorite music and just dance for 5 minutes. You really just have to explore through trial and error until you find what you like.
Start with a simple exercise regime so that you get into the habit of doing it no matter now busy you are. Slowly add more reps. E.g. if you start with a target of 50 pushup you may get overwhelmed, start with 15 and then keep increasing till you can do 50 in one go. Similarly add other exercises to your plan.
I can't give u a specific answer but I think it's not a chore but only for just 5 min do some cobra poses or downward dogs or deep squat every for 30 seconds
I tried doing a real workout in the morning, but I'm just not motivated enough and it was hard to fit in to my already tight morning schedule. So now, I started doing the 1 min just get moving from the app… it felt a bit meaningless att first, but apparently one minute was enough for me to feel energized, and not being stressed out about fitting in another "chore" in the morning. I believe that in the future, when I got the rutine in place, I will be able to to longer morning workouts. Maybe starting at five minutes instead of one? It's better to move for just one minute than to not do it at all!
- What “secret” exercises you do at your work table?
- What’s a great at-home exercise?
- I struggle with depression, but I always feel better after I exercise. Motivating myself to exercise when I feel so down is difficult, however. Do you have any tricks to motivate yourself to exercise when you just plain don’t want to? 🙂
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? I need help!
- Do you work out as soon as you wake up?
- How do you get yourself exercising when you are already exhausted or have no energy?
- Practitioners of Ayurveda: How do you start to energize the body? How fast can it happen?
- Why work out if I’m not seeing results?
- How often do you exercise per week and how many hours each session?
- I wake up in the morning, drink water, fold my bed sheets and all, then exercise, and then take a shower. So my question is that should I brush my teeth before or after exercise?