I exercise before I eat, as I’m usually never hungry right when I wake up. (I wake up, get dressed, and do a workout.) Out of the exercises that Fabulous provides, the abdominal workout is what makes me the most hungry!
I Exercise before I have breakfast. Exercises that kick my energy up are stretches or squats/lunges. Sometimes I will walk outside which helps me to.
Many people choose to exercise right after waking up. And each person's routine varies, some people prefer walking, while others go for bicycling. But I prefer trying aerobics. Remember a nice stretch before you make your moves!
I actually don’t eat breakfast because, for the sake of my metabolism, I do intermittent fasting where you don’t eat for 14-16 hours after dinner. There is no evidence saying you HAVE to eat breakfast. If you’re hungry in the morning, eat breakfast, if not, it’s fine. Even before I started doing that, I would always workout before eating breakfast because you are more prone to feeling sick when you do intense workouts. It also gets it out of the way. The easiest exercise to get you awake is Jumping Jacks or jump rope. It wakes you up real quick.
I like to eat breakfast first, then exercise right after. I usually don't eat a heavy breakfast, so it doesn't weigh me down while I'm exercising, and the breakfasts I do eat give me energy to exercise.
I exercise before breakfast, right after I drank my water just so I don’t have an opportunity to not exercise because I might not feel like it that day. I usually do yoga because it calms me down but also gets my heart rate up, so perfect for someone who isn’t trying to lose weight or gain muscle and has problems with anxiety.
I workout before breakfast because it makes me feel less sick to my stomach if my stomach is empty. I like to run to get my energy up 🙂
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?