The exercise is coming for you! And it’s gonna be great, haha.
– Wake up early and work out before work
– Do something easily accessible from home (running, treadmill, exercise bike, weights …), instead of going to a gym
– Do 10 minutes of exercise instead of taking on the obligation of a full hour. Only ramp up when you’re doing that consistently.
– Get better sleep so you’re not so exhausted.
B. Start small; a few minutes of streching while you take your socks of or put your comfy clothes on. After that move to something bigger, a walk out side for 10 minutes, then maybe a few minutes of weights, then a combination of all three. Once you get to that point you need to enjoy it, enjoy the feeling of being relaxed after stretching, enjoy the refreshing fresh air, enjoy the rush feeling from the weights, once yoy enjoy it – you want to do it, the key is to enjoy the result, not necessarily the activity but the result from doing the activity. Once you are at that point, you'll see the benifit of continuing it or scaling it up to gym going, once you enjoy or even get addicted to the feeling you won't need to motivate yourself, you'll find a way every time.
- Do you stretch before or after exercising?
- Do I have to exercise 7 times a week?
- Do you feel more energetic after exercise?
- What’s your go to 8-minute exercise?
- How can I make my running habit more permanent?
- How can I really stick to an exercise habit?
- What exercise is best to do? I do different ones each day but I don’t know what I should stick with.
- Does it need to be the same exercise every day or can you mix it up a bit?
- What are good neck stretches?
- Do you switch it up every day or do you stick with one thing?