– Wake up early and work out before work
– Do something easily accessible from home (running, treadmill, exercise bike, weights …), instead of going to a gym
– Do 10 minutes of exercise instead of taking on the obligation of a full hour. Only ramp up when you’re doing that consistently.
– Get better sleep so you’re not so exhausted.
The exercise is coming for you! And it’s gonna be great, haha.
B. Start small; a few minutes of streching while you take your socks of or put your comfy clothes on. After that move to something bigger, a walk out side for 10 minutes, then maybe a few minutes of weights, then a combination of all three. Once you get to that point you need to enjoy it, enjoy the feeling of being relaxed after stretching, enjoy the refreshing fresh air, enjoy the rush feeling from the weights, once yoy enjoy it – you want to do it, the key is to enjoy the result, not necessarily the activity but the result from doing the activity. Once you are at that point, you'll see the benifit of continuing it or scaling it up to gym going, once you enjoy or even get addicted to the feeling you won't need to motivate yourself, you'll find a way every time.
- What type of exercises one can follow and can dance be done instead of exercise??
- What exercises do other people do for 5 mins before work ?
- How do you build stamina?
- Is it good to drink water all through a meal, or only after or just before?
- Is HIIT good for fat loss
- What is the best kind of breakfast?
- What do you do for your morning excersise?
- I find more difficult to keep up with my diet at nights. Why is that happening and how can I change it?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise when it takes so long to see results?
- Is yoga daily with a good diet enough to lose weight?