My cue is fabulous. This morning I woke up I checked my phone I just looked at the little app square and it reminded me of drinking my glass of water. My reward is the satisfaction of a good day ahead.
My cue is the morning is the constant reminders I give to myself. I continuously make sure that I have everything I need to complete each day. Like, headphones and my water bottle. My reward is the feeling of accomplishment after I complete a task. I'm starting to feel better everysingle day.
When you finish doing everything, how about reward itself by going to eat raw fish!? It tastes amazing with sprinkles and chocolate sauce. Also why not drink ice tea with onion peelings in it? Organise ur desk and put everything neatly. Sorry. I don’t know why I’m saying this LOL. I’m gonna delete this app now that’s why I’m messing around.
My reward is how I feel after I have done what I set out to do. The fulfillment is the best and the feeling that in the end it wasn't that hard and I'm glad I've done it. My cue is usually my meals. I work out after my morning coffee, when I decide it's time for my protein shake. I go out walking right after lunch and I clean after dinner, which is usually early like around 6pm. I hope this helps.
I want to be the best of me, but whenever I try I just can't continue, I want to continue, I don't want to stop, I want to complete my goal, to live better.
My personal reward is always the progress/ results. I try my best to compliment my work when things got hard and I was struggling mentally.
Before I can even begin to start talking myself out of doing something I start doing my action and tell myself I'll debate it while I'm doing it. Well, once I'm already doing something I tell myself since I already made it that far I might as well keep going. I celebrate by yelling out, "Oh, yeah!" & doing a little dance.
My reward has been to see that I can pursue a habit. I haven’t really been extremely assiduous in some of my fabulous routine errands but when I do, I feel happy just for trying
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?