- How much do I have to exercise to lose weight?
- What are good exercises for someone with a disability? Specifically a limited range of motion in the wrist and arm.
- What tricks can help to motivate me to exercise?
- How do you motivate yourself to start exercising and integrate it into your daily life?
- How do I motivate myself to exercise?
Then it is DONE before the heat of the day and harmful su rays 🙂
I also listen to books while I walk!
Essentially, once I got the basic habit established, it was easier to extend. Now i just do exercise for around 4-5 minutes. I know it's healthier to go for longer, but I'm confident I can expand that routine further.
I also practice some pranayama and so light exercises.
I have just taken a Gym membership. I will be starting Gym soon.
- Have you used The Fabulous’s exercise?
- How do you create time for exercise?
- Which exercise is better: yoga or a cardio workout?
- I’m finding the 8 min exercise routine every morning slightly tedious. I prefer to go to a yoga class or the gym or walk to work. What do you do in those 8 min to make it fun and worthwhile?
- What to do when your back hurts?
- How do you celebrate after a training session?
- How do you get motivated to do exercise when you don’t feel like it?
- What kind of exercises do you prefer for the morning?
- How to push yourself when you exercise alone?
- Which type of workouts do you do?