- Does it need to be the same exercise every day or can you mix it up a bit?
- What is your absolute must-do exercise or stretch or calisthenic routine every day? — even on days you don’t go to the gym?
- What exercises do you do to invigorate yourself in the morning?
- How do I get rid of that “I don’t want to do anything” feeling?
- How do you make a good exercise plan?
Then it is DONE before the heat of the day and harmful su rays 🙂
I also listen to books while I walk!
Essentially, once I got the basic habit established, it was easier to extend. Now i just do exercise for around 4-5 minutes. I know it's healthier to go for longer, but I'm confident I can expand that routine further.
I also practice some pranayama and so light exercises.
I have just taken a Gym membership. I will be starting Gym soon.
- What “secret” exercises you do at your work table?
- What’s a great at-home exercise?
- I struggle with depression, but I always feel better after I exercise. Motivating myself to exercise when I feel so down is difficult, however. Do you have any tricks to motivate yourself to exercise when you just plain don’t want to? 🙂
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? I need help!
- Do you work out as soon as you wake up?
- How do you get yourself exercising when you are already exhausted or have no energy?
- Practitioners of Ayurveda: How do you start to energize the body? How fast can it happen?
- Why work out if I’m not seeing results?
- How often do you exercise per week and how many hours each session?
- I wake up in the morning, drink water, fold my bed sheets and all, then exercise, and then take a shower. So my question is that should I brush my teeth before or after exercise?