- How much sugar am I suppose to have?
- Are you doing the same type of exercise for every workout?
- How did you start running?
- What do you do if you get bored while working out?
- Aside from walking, what are some low intensity exercises do you do? I sometimes have to get up early to get to work, and have time to do some light exercises once I’m at work, but nothing that makes me super sweaty.
Then it is DONE before the heat of the day and harmful su rays 🙂
I also listen to books while I walk!
Essentially, once I got the basic habit established, it was easier to extend. Now i just do exercise for around 4-5 minutes. I know it's healthier to go for longer, but I'm confident I can expand that routine further.
I also practice some pranayama and so light exercises.
I have just taken a Gym membership. I will be starting Gym soon.
- Do you stretch before or after exercising?
- Do I have to exercise 7 times a week?
- Do you feel more energetic after exercise?
- What’s your go to 8-minute exercise?
- How can I make my running habit more permanent?
- How can I really stick to an exercise habit?
- What exercise is best to do? I do different ones each day but I don’t know what I should stick with.
- Does it need to be the same exercise every day or can you mix it up a bit?
- What are good neck stretches?
- Do you switch it up every day or do you stick with one thing?