Always be the better version of yourself. You want (and need) a healthy, happy and peaceful life. So put in some effort and you will see a better version of yourself. I promise!
Heinz Gerd S.
When you truly accept yourself not necessarily who you are but who you’ve always been, motivation just comes naturally like money or power as the aftermath of doing what makes you happy
No Mia Z.
First of all you have to love yourself and acknowledge what you don’t like and focus on improving/changing that. What is the motivation? Your life! You should focus on things that really matters to you!!!
- Do you do the same kind of exercise every day?
- What should I do when I feel too tired to exercise?
- My job involves a lot of walking so I am mainly getting my cardio that way. How can I transition to something else for days I’m not working or if I change jobs?
- How do you retain your focus during meditation?
- Should I still try to excercise in the morning as I am going back to school next week or just in the afternoon?
- Has anyone found any other 7 minute exercises? I am getting bored doing the same one every morning.
- Which is better, exercising before or after breakfast?
- Is mediation a workout/exercise?
- What can you do to start enjoying the exercise process instead of it feeling like a punishment?
- What is your cardio and strength ratio and what kind of exercise do you do?