Always be the better version of yourself. You want (and need) a healthy, happy and peaceful life. So put in some effort and you will see a better version of yourself. I promise!
First of all you have to love yourself and acknowledge what you don’t like and focus on improving/changing that. What is the motivation? Your life! You should focus on things that really matters to you!!!
When you truly accept yourself not necessarily who you are but who you’ve always been, motivation just comes naturally like money or power as the aftermath of doing what makes you happy
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?