Always be the better version of yourself. You want (and need) a healthy, happy and peaceful life. So put in some effort and you will see a better version of yourself. I promise!
Heinz Gerd S.
When you truly accept yourself not necessarily who you are but who you’ve always been, motivation just comes naturally like money or power as the aftermath of doing what makes you happy
No Mia Z.
First of all you have to love yourself and acknowledge what you don’t like and focus on improving/changing that. What is the motivation? Your life! You should focus on things that really matters to you!!!
- What are your favorite music stations for the gym on Pandora?
- How do you make a good exercise plan?
- Do you have to do the same exercise every day?
- What exercise do you think is best to start the morning?
- How do you keep your motivation up when your weight loss is slow?
- What is your go-to motivating exercise music?
- Do you know any quick but effective workouts or exercises to do in the morning?
- Do you prefer HIIT Exercises or more slow paced activities? Why?
- How can I feel not so tired in the morning?
- How do you get up in the morning to go to the gym?