Always be the better version of yourself. You want (and need) a healthy, happy and peaceful life. So put in some effort and you will see a better version of yourself. I promise!
Heinz Gerd S.
When you truly accept yourself not necessarily who you are but who you’ve always been, motivation just comes naturally like money or power as the aftermath of doing what makes you happy
No Mia Z.
First of all you have to love yourself and acknowledge what you don’t like and focus on improving/changing that. What is the motivation? Your life! You should focus on things that really matters to you!!!
- Have you used The Fabulous’s exercise?
- How do you create time for exercise?
- Which exercise is better: yoga or a cardio workout?
- I’m finding the 8 min exercise routine every morning slightly tedious. I prefer to go to a yoga class or the gym or walk to work. What do you do in those 8 min to make it fun and worthwhile?
- What to do when your back hurts?
- How do you celebrate after a training session?
- How do you get motivated to do exercise when you don’t feel like it?
- What kind of exercises do you prefer for the morning?
- How to push yourself when you exercise alone?
- Which type of workouts do you do?