I try to do what I can every day. I don't count how much time it was every time, but I know i sometimes just do some streching and sometimes I go outside and exercise there to get some air. The key to have some time is to prepare the day before: I have my clothes ready and other things needed after exercise, because I don't like hurrying in the morning.
I'm not certain what this is in reference to, but I always try to just do what I can. If that means 8 minutes, then that's fine! Even 2 minutes is great. As long as I'm doing something about my current goal, then that's fine for me.
- I’m having a hard time keeping with exercising before work in the morning. If you’re not a morning person, when does it work out best for you to exercise?
- What is your go to quick workout activity?
- What type of dancing exercise is good to start with to get into the exercise habit?
- Where do you get your motivation?
- Why am I so motivated at first but then lose it the day after? I want to stay motivated but I don’t know how. Please help me.
- How do you do push-ups?
- How can better utilize the notifications? I find myself simply swiping away automatically.
- I do not know if intermittent fasting is good for me. I am afraid to try it.
- Do you prefer exercising in the morning, afternoon or evening? And why?
- How do you push yourself to do it every morning to your fullest even when you don’t want to