Depends how you walk it, i always do a fast walk there and a slow walk back. Sometimes I mix it up with a meditation walk to beat that stress, i also have mini races to get the heart racing and my child likes that
Count as what? It counts as exercise. It counts as being outdoors. It counts as less pollution. But I don't go to school. So to walk to a school would be weird.
Yes I used to walk my kids to school everyday and was a lot fitter and leaner then It's regular exercise so I would say it's a definate bonus You could do a more mindful walk at another time of day I went out for one yesterday early evening and it was so quiet apart from the birdsong and a stream bubbling over some stones The weather was iffy but the peace made up for it
Of course! Walking is the easiest form of exercise and it's free!! I used to be a walker from 5th grade all the way until my junior year of high school. 30 minutes there and 30 minutes back. Walk when you can.
Yes I would say it is but you could even try doing a jog but since you are moving and walking around I would count it as exercise 😁
- What is your favourite exercise?
- How do you get yourself to stick to your routine when your schedule is altered?
- What are the best exercises that you can do from home and take up minimal space?
- What are some more exercises to activate the core?
- What’s your go-to workout when you have 10 minutes?
- How do you get through depression?
- What is the lowest barrier form of exercise or activity that gets you moving on days when you feel too tense, too busy, or inversely too lazy to break a sweat?
- What are your at-home essentials for working out?
- What changes did you make in your diet to support your exercise routine?
- I recently tore the meniscus in both knees and it cut out my entire exercise routine. I can’t stand, walk, or bend my knees more than slightly. What can I do for exercise?