Just a quick back stretch, raising my arms high above my head. I couple this with stretching my legs as far as I can, straight ahead, using every muscle.
Sometimes I try and practice to be more present and less reactive to tasks/moments that arise during the work day. I have an impulsive nature, where I tend to respond to queries instantly and in waves, and I sometimes I wish I took more time to process and respond in a calm and collected manner. This is not to say I respond panicky or stressfully, more like stream-of-consciousness than fully conscious of the intentions behind my actions/reactions. I do wish to practice this more habitually as I realise it only occurs to me after I anxiously question a response/action I take. It occasionally leads to me stressing and worrying about how I’m potentially perceived in doing so, if I’m taken seriously, if I over-communicate or enable/people please. I do want to practice adopting silence more in my daily work life.
Well currently I don't have a job because of covid and I don't do any secret work outs I'm too lazy, and I have a daughter to look after so I don't have time for any work outs
Put a pillow between my knees and squeeze as long as I can. It will flex your leg muscles and work them out with little effort.
Some simple yoga stretches are usually what I do. It’s much easier when I’m teleworking, but even at work I can still do some quick arm stretches, twists, or other easy stretches to help me from getting too tight while sitting all day
Well, it really depends on what I'm trying to improve but currently I wanna loose belly fat. So I have an app that helps me with that
I breathe deeply and slowly to relax my body. I do calve stretches and rotations, leg lifts, dips, push-ups and planks (wheels locked).
a)Streching my arms (put myfingers together and strech them in front of my then rice them up). b) sreching my neck ( side tilt, side rotation, fovard and bachvors tilt). c) shoulder roll. Then stend up for a short walk.
Well what exactly are you looking for? I've been known to do calf raises, kegels, stretching, deep breathing and visualizations. Anything that is quick and can give me a focused moment with a particular part of my body
- How essential is it to excersise in the morning if I’m already used to doing it in the evening and doing a quick stretching set in the morning?
- I tend to go to the gym and do long workout sessions. It becomes this big deal. How can I get in there and out really fast?
- What is your favorite exercise routine to do at home?
- I want to start gym in morning. But I am not able to get up before 8 am at all. 😉 How can I do it? Alarms and wake-up calls don’t work. Please help!
- The goal is to make exercise a lifestyle. How do I go about that?
- How do you improve and keep things fresh in your exercise habit?
- What exercises are in your morning routine?
- How is exercising every day different from just 2 to 4 times a week?
- How do you exercise outside in extreme cold or heat weather conditions?
- What do you say to yourself to keep exercising when it gets difficult, you don’t have time, or you’re too tired, or burned out, or feeling a little sore, etc?