You can try some plank exercises and some cardio you can find workout videos on YouTube or you can just go on a run do some jumping jacks some crunches arm circles and some leg lifts.
I went on Pinterest and found some weekly workout regimens that didn't require any special equipment. Sit ups, russian twists, burpees etc
There’s a lot of things you can do at home, just open youtube and search whatever workout who fit you cause I think everyone have different body so you can choose which workout fit you best
- Do you stretch before or after exercising?
- Do I have to exercise 7 times a week?
- Do you feel more energetic after exercise?
- What’s your go to 8-minute exercise?
- How can I make my running habit more permanent?
- How can I really stick to an exercise habit?
- What exercise is best to do? I do different ones each day but I don’t know what I should stick with.
- Does it need to be the same exercise every day or can you mix it up a bit?
- What are good neck stretches?
- Do you switch it up every day or do you stick with one thing?