You can try some plank exercises and some cardio you can find workout videos on YouTube or you can just go on a run do some jumping jacks some crunches arm circles and some leg lifts.
I went on Pinterest and found some weekly workout regimens that didn't require any special equipment. Sit ups, russian twists, burpees etc
There’s a lot of things you can do at home, just open youtube and search whatever workout who fit you cause I think everyone have different body so you can choose which workout fit you best
- What “secret” exercises you do at your work table?
- What’s a great at-home exercise?
- I struggle with depression, but I always feel better after I exercise. Motivating myself to exercise when I feel so down is difficult, however. Do you have any tricks to motivate yourself to exercise when you just plain don’t want to? 🙂
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? I need help!
- Do you work out as soon as you wake up?
- How do you get yourself exercising when you are already exhausted or have no energy?
- Practitioners of Ayurveda: How do you start to energize the body? How fast can it happen?
- Why work out if I’m not seeing results?
- How often do you exercise per week and how many hours each session?
- I wake up in the morning, drink water, fold my bed sheets and all, then exercise, and then take a shower. So my question is that should I brush my teeth before or after exercise?