You can try some plank exercises and some cardio you can find workout videos on YouTube or you can just go on a run do some jumping jacks some crunches arm circles and some leg lifts.
I went on Pinterest and found some weekly workout regimens that didn't require any special equipment. Sit ups, russian twists, burpees etc
There’s a lot of things you can do at home, just open youtube and search whatever workout who fit you cause I think everyone have different body so you can choose which workout fit you best
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?