You can try some plank exercises and some cardio you can find workout videos on YouTube or you can just go on a run do some jumping jacks some crunches arm circles and some leg lifts.
I went on Pinterest and found some weekly workout regimens that didn't require any special equipment. Sit ups, russian twists, burpees etc
There’s a lot of things you can do at home, just open youtube and search whatever workout who fit you cause I think everyone have different body so you can choose which workout fit you best
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?
- What’s your trick for keeping a consistent workout routine?
- In what order do you perform your habits?
- What kind of exercise do you actually look forward to?
- How do you get back on track with excerising after unplanned breaks?