I think its great as it is but u need to send reminder every time and u need to make the app free and get the money from ads
I make up my own exercise routine based on what I find on Instagram or any other social media. But in the morning, I wake up with ease at 6 o'clock and I don't even need an alarm anymore. I usually go to sleep at 9 PM and I make sure to meditate a little bit before sleep. I sometimes fall asleep much later, because I still keep my head in the clouds, but at least I remain calm and don't have trouble falling asleep.
I recommend the Headspace app or another one I use Calm for relaxation. If not those have a music app like Pandora or Spotify, so u can listen to your favorite jams. This is all I got for now.
Tbh I don't really use an app I so it in my journal or even just on a piece of paper and keep it in front of me, but if you want an app I normally use calendar
- What “secret” exercises you do at your work table?
- What’s a great at-home exercise?
- I struggle with depression, but I always feel better after I exercise. Motivating myself to exercise when I feel so down is difficult, however. Do you have any tricks to motivate yourself to exercise when you just plain don’t want to? 🙂
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? I need help!
- Do you work out as soon as you wake up?
- How do you get yourself exercising when you are already exhausted or have no energy?
- Practitioners of Ayurveda: How do you start to energize the body? How fast can it happen?
- Why work out if I’m not seeing results?
- How often do you exercise per week and how many hours each session?
- I wake up in the morning, drink water, fold my bed sheets and all, then exercise, and then take a shower. So my question is that should I brush my teeth before or after exercise?