Hello! First you need patience, because it is not easy. Then I have this App called 30 Days Challenge and it really helps me a lot, I don't used to do exercise, not at all, but with this App you can start from the bottom, they dont force you to do a lot. And of course you need to do a diet but a good and healthy diet. Eat whatever you want just dont in excess, more fruits, more veggies, I drink veggies juice twice everyday. Hope it helps you a lot.
- If I wake up late, what can I do to exercise and yet still reach my office on time?
- How do you get up and exercise in the morning?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise on days when you’re just exhausted and had a 12-hour shift at work?
- How do you stay fit and focused when your job is mainly sedentary?
- How do you stay fit and motivated when your job is sedentary?
- What kinds of exercises should I do as a beginner?
- How do you stick to an exercise regimen? I always start well and then let it slide.
- Can you suggest at home workouts for fat loss?
- How long do you usually exercise in the morning?
- Is there a habit that you have had a hard time keeping up? I think most people might say exercise. But, I have not been consistent with meditation no matter how many times I have started over. Truth be told, I fall asleep. Any suggestions on changing up how I do this? P.S. Time of day makes no difference. 😴