same here! I've substituted the high knees with bicycle crunches because of both the noise and because i felt like o wanted a bit more exercise for my core
I am…. I actually do it exactly the same I didn't try to modify it because I view it as a medium intensity routine yet it is mostly recommended that you modify it in a way that is more appealing to your body ( you don't need to tire your self to the extreme)
At times. I have a bunch of joint issues and when they flare I cannot do step ups, squats, lunges. I replace with those with more core workouts, or I just skip them entirely and do my pt exercises at the end.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?