same here! I've substituted the high knees with bicycle crunches because of both the noise and because i felt like o wanted a bit more exercise for my core
I am…. I actually do it exactly the same I didn't try to modify it because I view it as a medium intensity routine yet it is mostly recommended that you modify it in a way that is more appealing to your body ( you don't need to tire your self to the extreme)
At times. I have a bunch of joint issues and when they flare I cannot do step ups, squats, lunges. I replace with those with more core workouts, or I just skip them entirely and do my pt exercises at the end.
- What “secret” exercises you do at your work table?
- What’s a great at-home exercise?
- I struggle with depression, but I always feel better after I exercise. Motivating myself to exercise when I feel so down is difficult, however. Do you have any tricks to motivate yourself to exercise when you just plain don’t want to? 🙂
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? I need help!
- Do you work out as soon as you wake up?
- How do you get yourself exercising when you are already exhausted or have no energy?
- Practitioners of Ayurveda: How do you start to energize the body? How fast can it happen?
- Why work out if I’m not seeing results?
- How often do you exercise per week and how many hours each session?
- I wake up in the morning, drink water, fold my bed sheets and all, then exercise, and then take a shower. So my question is that should I brush my teeth before or after exercise?