same here! I've substituted the high knees with bicycle crunches because of both the noise and because i felt like o wanted a bit more exercise for my core
I am…. I actually do it exactly the same I didn't try to modify it because I view it as a medium intensity routine yet it is mostly recommended that you modify it in a way that is more appealing to your body ( you don't need to tire your self to the extreme)
At times. I have a bunch of joint issues and when they flare I cannot do step ups, squats, lunges. I replace with those with more core workouts, or I just skip them entirely and do my pt exercises at the end.
- What are your favorite music stations for the gym on Pandora?
- How do you make a good exercise plan?
- Do you have to do the same exercise every day?
- What exercise do you think is best to start the morning?
- How do you keep your motivation up when your weight loss is slow?
- What is your go-to motivating exercise music?
- Do you know any quick but effective workouts or exercises to do in the morning?
- Do you prefer HIIT Exercises or more slow paced activities? Why?
- How can I feel not so tired in the morning?
- How do you get up in the morning to go to the gym?