same here! I've substituted the high knees with bicycle crunches because of both the noise and because i felt like o wanted a bit more exercise for my core
I am…. I actually do it exactly the same I didn't try to modify it because I view it as a medium intensity routine yet it is mostly recommended that you modify it in a way that is more appealing to your body ( you don't need to tire your self to the extreme)
At times. I have a bunch of joint issues and when they flare I cannot do step ups, squats, lunges. I replace with those with more core workouts, or I just skip them entirely and do my pt exercises at the end.
- If you walk or run, do you have an alternative if the weather is bad? If you don’t, how do you still enjoy nice weather even when you’re working out inside?
- What types of exercise routines are best when you have only 10 minutes?
- What is your go-to morning exercise routine?
- I exercise at different times in the day based on my schedule. Do you find it’s better to exercise at the same time every day, or just focus on getting exercise in, no matter the time?
- What do you after an evening exercise? I’m finishing my exercice at 10 pm and I’m getting hungry afterwards. What should I eat?
- How do you celebrate after completing your habits?
- I’ve been struggling with depression. What is a good exercise that will also help my mind?
- Do you find it’s better to do this in the morning to wake you up or after you’ve woken up?
- What exercise programs qould you recommend to someone who does not like exercising
- How do you deal with injuries, for exercising?