Also drink throughout your exercise. You need liquid as fuel.
(Don't drink a gallon just because some blogger said.)
Dont force it and waterlog yourself, just drink when your thirsty.
Once you are fully hydrated, there will be no reason to "drink water before you excercise" You will already be hydrated.
A rule of thumb if you're regularly dehydrated is; drink until you feel like you'd puke if you drank more. Take a break. See if you can drink more than that. Then when you recover, work out (Drinking 50 fluid ounces was a lot and under pretty intense conditions; she made it a rule for me after I passed out from heat stroke twice. DO NOT drink more than 80 fluid ounces in an hour).
- What “secret” exercises you do at your work table?
- What’s a great at-home exercise?
- I struggle with depression, but I always feel better after I exercise. Motivating myself to exercise when I feel so down is difficult, however. Do you have any tricks to motivate yourself to exercise when you just plain don’t want to? 🙂
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? I need help!
- Do you work out as soon as you wake up?
- How do you get yourself exercising when you are already exhausted or have no energy?
- Practitioners of Ayurveda: How do you start to energize the body? How fast can it happen?
- Why work out if I’m not seeing results?
- How often do you exercise per week and how many hours each session?
- I wake up in the morning, drink water, fold my bed sheets and all, then exercise, and then take a shower. So my question is that should I brush my teeth before or after exercise?