Also drink throughout your exercise. You need liquid as fuel.
(Don't drink a gallon just because some blogger said.)
Dont force it and waterlog yourself, just drink when your thirsty.
Once you are fully hydrated, there will be no reason to "drink water before you excercise" You will already be hydrated.
A rule of thumb if you're regularly dehydrated is; drink until you feel like you'd puke if you drank more. Take a break. See if you can drink more than that. Then when you recover, work out (Drinking 50 fluid ounces was a lot and under pretty intense conditions; she made it a rule for me after I passed out from heat stroke twice. DO NOT drink more than 80 fluid ounces in an hour).
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?
- What’s your trick for keeping a consistent workout routine?
- In what order do you perform your habits?
- What kind of exercise do you actually look forward to?
- How do you get back on track with excerising after unplanned breaks?