Doing jumping jacks thirty times in the morning improves your heart rate and loosens your hand and leg muscles. Also doing knee bends up and down ten times makes your legs feel comfortable
Yoga is the prefect workout to refresh your mind and body in the morning. I do a lot of yoga poses (mostly standing poses) and then end my workout with sun salutation.
If you click the launch button on the app, there are some guided exercises. There is even a 1 minute one! I prefer yoga in the morning, but whatever works for you!
I would prefer just stretching first, then maybe do like 20 jumping jacks and run on the spot for a while to wake yourself up!
Check out the app FitOn. It’s free and they have great on demand exercise options for all fitness levels and types of workouts.
- What “secret” exercises you do at your work table?
- What’s a great at-home exercise?
- I struggle with depression, but I always feel better after I exercise. Motivating myself to exercise when I feel so down is difficult, however. Do you have any tricks to motivate yourself to exercise when you just plain don’t want to? 🙂
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? I need help!
- Do you work out as soon as you wake up?
- How do you get yourself exercising when you are already exhausted or have no energy?
- Practitioners of Ayurveda: How do you start to energize the body? How fast can it happen?
- Why work out if I’m not seeing results?
- How often do you exercise per week and how many hours each session?
- I wake up in the morning, drink water, fold my bed sheets and all, then exercise, and then take a shower. So my question is that should I brush my teeth before or after exercise?