Doing jumping jacks thirty times in the morning improves your heart rate and loosens your hand and leg muscles. Also doing knee bends up and down ten times makes your legs feel comfortable
Yoga is the prefect workout to refresh your mind and body in the morning. I do a lot of yoga poses (mostly standing poses) and then end my workout with sun salutation.
If you click the launch button on the app, there are some guided exercises. There is even a 1 minute one! I prefer yoga in the morning, but whatever works for you!
I would prefer just stretching first, then maybe do like 20 jumping jacks and run on the spot for a while to wake yourself up!
Check out the app FitOn. It’s free and they have great on demand exercise options for all fitness levels and types of workouts.
- If I wake up late, what can I do to exercise and yet still reach my office on time?
- How do you get up and exercise in the morning?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise on days when you’re just exhausted and had a 12-hour shift at work?
- How do you stay fit and focused when your job is mainly sedentary?
- How do you stay fit and motivated when your job is sedentary?
- What kinds of exercises should I do as a beginner?
- How do you stick to an exercise regimen? I always start well and then let it slide.
- Can you suggest at home workouts for fat loss?
- How long do you usually exercise in the morning?
- Is there a habit that you have had a hard time keeping up? I think most people might say exercise. But, I have not been consistent with meditation no matter how many times I have started over. Truth be told, I fall asleep. Any suggestions on changing up how I do this? P.S. Time of day makes no difference. 😴