Doing jumping jacks thirty times in the morning improves your heart rate and loosens your hand and leg muscles. Also doing knee bends up and down ten times makes your legs feel comfortable
Yoga is the prefect workout to refresh your mind and body in the morning. I do a lot of yoga poses (mostly standing poses) and then end my workout with sun salutation.
If you click the launch button on the app, there are some guided exercises. There is even a 1 minute one! I prefer yoga in the morning, but whatever works for you!
I would prefer just stretching first, then maybe do like 20 jumping jacks and run on the spot for a while to wake yourself up!
Check out the app FitOn. It’s free and they have great on demand exercise options for all fitness levels and types of workouts.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?