It maybe look easy to exercise about ten minutes a day and you think there is no necessary importance for it.
But here’s why:
First of all: when I make a program for exersice,become so avid to complete it.
When I use from professional people advice to exercise I’m not worry about losing important moves or do it wrong and this make me more comfortable and I feel I’m in the right way.
You can use stretching applications on your phone for start or home training apps it really helps.
Doing the journeys on this app has taught me not to be hard on myself when I don’t do it and I congratulate myself for getting back to it. So it’s never been more than a week and it’s genuinely become / becoming a routine for me that I’m not putting a lot of thought into. There is less negative energy or self talk. Which means I just get on with it.
Also the celebrating challenge I thought was a bit naff and I was tempted to ‘skip it’ but I did it and I honestly think it’s helped. Today, I really really didn’t want to do my Pilates class. I went, it was ‘painful’ but I celebrated going and was thankful I did go after all. Other days I just do something small like get out of my office at lunch and go to the other end of town to eat. I get the walk in, get fresh air and sunlight as well as get a change of surrounding. Easy and I feel good about the small ‘wins’ also.
I've been working out for over a year now for not less than four times a week for at least 45 minutes in the gym.
- How do you keep track of your progress?
- What do you think is the most efficient exercise?
- What areas do you like stretching in the morning?
- On the days when you really don’t feel like it, how do you find motivation?
- I prefer stretches and gentle movements in the early morning. My cardio comes later in the day. Do you think getting the heart pumping is better at certain times?
- Do you eat before or after your run, or both?
- How do you manage to pass boredom in routine exercise?
- How do you stay determined and on the right track to not give up and quit on the progress you’ve made?
- What other rituals do you perform besides your fabulous rituals?
- What time of exercise habits would you recommend?