The trick for me is having the right gear. I have snowpants, comfortable walking shoes, mitts, hats, scarves, etc. I put my music on, and I am out the door.
Sometimes, I'll give a little jog if I'm late or cold, but my speedwalk is pretty fast.
After I run I make sure I celebrate my success.
If it’s too cold I would buy a running machine👍
Imagine you're on a mission in a space colony, an emergency in a postapocalyptic future or whatever motivates you to move
> I remember the saying, "There's no bad weather, only bad clothing." If I am dressed properly, I will be fine outside.
> I remember that there's about a 20 degree difference between the air temp and what the temp will feel like once I am warmed up. So 30 degrees will feel like 50 degrees once I am warmed up.
> Finally, I try *not* to think about whether I am going to run. If I start deliberating, the odds increase that I won't get out the door.
- Do you stretch before or after exercising?
- Do I have to exercise 7 times a week?
- Do you feel more energetic after exercise?
- What’s your go to 8-minute exercise?
- How can I make my running habit more permanent?
- How can I really stick to an exercise habit?
- What exercise is best to do? I do different ones each day but I don’t know what I should stick with.
- Does it need to be the same exercise every day or can you mix it up a bit?
- What are good neck stretches?
- Do you switch it up every day or do you stick with one thing?