Honesty speaking, I don't know how to build stamina, but I try to wake up with a get up and go attitude towards my goals because it's something I think I need to do for me and my health and to me that's important. So I guess the first step to building stamina is having the mind set to accomplish the task at hand. Hope this helps
It takes practice in order to have the self-discipline that I have now and one way I do that is by reminding myself what I'm supposed to be doing, why I'm doing it, and how does it affect me in a positive way. Those reminders help me align my goals with my values and give me the determination to achieve and then succeed. Whenever I am in a rut or I fail at a task I just make sure to pick up where I left off instead of using it as an excuse to continue passing on it. Also, I try to reach out for help whenever I need it or have a friend to support me and hold me accountable on my actions.
This is not easy. In the morning I start as soon as possible. I even sleep a bit while making breakfast haha. It means that I don't think too much and I just do my morning routine. Now, after 2 weeks, my body and brain need water, a meal and work when I wake up.
Best way for this is cardio. Start with some light exercise. You can look up a running schedule to build up to more. Start with intervals! If running is not your thing, try: cycling, rowing or swimming. Don't overdo it! Build up carefully and add length when you feel that you can handle it.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?