I would say to set notifications on the app, to remind you to log your progress. Set them for the time you would just of finished your healthy habit, and soon, you will remember to check them off.. and even feel excited to do so.
It is hard for me aswell, but i'm trying to make the logging part of my routine, and if i have time, after everysingle task i log on and check what i did
Unfortunately, it can be extremely difficult to apply the progress you’re making here into your real life. There’s a quote I read – “Your desire must be greater than your distractions.” If you truly have a desire to change for the better, build habits, and do in real life what you do here, then it’ll naturally apply itself. Furthermore, difficult obstacles may block your path. This does not mean give up, or doubt yourself, in any way. I have as much faith in you as a loving parent would a child. Personally, it took me a while too; you got this though. Grind and push yourself. Try forcing yourself to log and do everything you do here. Keep your head up! You got this just as much as anyone else.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?