Usually a quick 10 minute high intensity hit workout so a mixture of squats, star jumps, push ups, sit ups back to back for as long as I can go
Do a set number of an excercise throughout the day (not all at once). For example, your goal might be to do 10 squats in one day. You could do them whenever you have even a minute or two of spare time (2 before you leave for work, 1 before you go to bed, 3 while you are using the microwave. Etc)
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?