Usually a quick 10 minute high intensity hit workout so a mixture of squats, star jumps, push ups, sit ups back to back for as long as I can go
Do a set number of an excercise throughout the day (not all at once). For example, your goal might be to do 10 squats in one day. You could do them whenever you have even a minute or two of spare time (2 before you leave for work, 1 before you go to bed, 3 while you are using the microwave. Etc)
- What is your favorite exercise for your morning routine?
- What are some quick full body workouts I can do at home without special equipment?
- How do you warm up before stretching? Especially when going for a run is not an option?
- Are walks okay in the morning if you don’t find the time to exercise?
- How do you motivate yourself to finish routines when you have a really bad day?
- I manage a 24/7 workplace and often work odd hours. How do I reel in a sleep schedule when my work schedule has frequent changes? Thanks.
- If you do yoga in the morning, how do you stay focused? I keep losing focus whenever I practice at home.
- Do you normally exercise before or after breakfast?
- What kind of exercise habit do you have in the morning?
- What do you do when you miss an exercise session to keep your momentum going?