Usually a quick 10 minute high intensity hit workout so a mixture of squats, star jumps, push ups, sit ups back to back for as long as I can go
Do a set number of an excercise throughout the day (not all at once). For example, your goal might be to do 10 squats in one day. You could do them whenever you have even a minute or two of spare time (2 before you leave for work, 1 before you go to bed, 3 while you are using the microwave. Etc)
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?