I try to in the morning, but if I can’t manage it I typically fit it in when I can – plus my friends tend to be around to encourage me if I don’t get it done in the morning, they can cheer me on to get it done later in the day
I tend to exercise in the evening as mornings are usually hectic in my house. On my days off, I will exercise in the morning.
El Na Y.
I exercise between 10 and 4. I have a kid in high school and a dog to wAlk. I typically go to a spin class on Tuesday and play paddle tennis 2 days a week fir an hour and a half. I usually get a Pilates in on Wednesday! On the weekends we take hikes unless I’m goi
- What are some healthy breakfast options?
- How do you keep motivated to practice a habit when there is someone who pokes fun at you?
- Any ideas for exercises that I can do in the morning in the bathroom before taking a shower?
- How do you make the exercise feel good, and not feel like a chore? Even if it’s just for 5 minutes in the morning.
- Does anyone have any suggestions for routines? Apps you use or how you make up your own?
- I see the app working for me. I am now recommending it to every person looking for a way to break a bad habit. What are some ways you’ve motivated your peers to build better habits with you?
- How do you not fall asleep when trying to meditate first thing in the morning?
- Where do you run into trouble when trying to keep an excercise habit up? How do you get through it?
- What do you do to halt cravings? Mine are mostly for bread and for sweets.
- I’d love to hear about other great workout programs people have tried that kept them motivated and felt and saw a noticeable difference.