I try to in the morning, but if I can’t manage it I typically fit it in when I can – plus my friends tend to be around to encourage me if I don’t get it done in the morning, they can cheer me on to get it done later in the day
- What thoughts or things make you want to exercise the most?
- What ritual motivates you to exercise?
- What are some ideas for 8 minute or relatively short exercises?
- Is 5 minutes of exercise enough in the morning?
- What is your go to routine that is easy to get used to and do first thing in the morning?
I tend to exercise in the evening as mornings are usually hectic in my house. On my days off, I will exercise in the morning.
I exercise between 10 and 4. I have a kid in high school and a dog to wAlk. I typically go to a spin class on Tuesday and play paddle tennis 2 days a week fir an hour and a half. I usually get a Pilates in on Wednesday! On the weekends we take hikes unless I’m goi
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?