I try to in the morning, but if I can’t manage it I typically fit it in when I can – plus my friends tend to be around to encourage me if I don’t get it done in the morning, they can cheer me on to get it done later in the day
I tend to exercise in the evening as mornings are usually hectic in my house. On my days off, I will exercise in the morning.
El Na Y.
I exercise between 10 and 4. I have a kid in high school and a dog to wAlk. I typically go to a spin class on Tuesday and play paddle tennis 2 days a week fir an hour and a half. I usually get a Pilates in on Wednesday! On the weekends we take hikes unless I’m goi
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?