I typically don't really do anything until recently I am trying to get into shape so in the morning I do lots of pushups daily, around 40 and I follow this app's workout routines. Once a week,I plan to swim and cycle
I am working towards recovery from surgery and slowly getting back into s routine, I think your doing really well. I will aspire to that. I had once thought I would alternate days, one day yoga and the next run and then yoga. I am not as consistent as I want to be and can be, my goal ya to get to that consistent habit and love for myself that you are working at
Because of a knee injury, my main activities are cycling, working out in a pool and rebounding. I would like to add yoga although I will need to modify it a bit.
- Can you recommend a 30 minute exercise program for everyday use?
- What is your favorite exercise and how early do you like to wake up before you go to work?
- What do you find to be the best time of day to fit in exercise as a working person?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise in the mornings and how do you celebrate?
- How do you vary your workouts so that you build all types of fitness and not just overdo one aspect such as too much cardio and not enough strength or flexibility or vice versa?
- How do you make your exercise fun?
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise when you are tired?
- I have trouble prioritizing so that exercise doesn’t get missed. What have you found to be helpful for getting exercise in every day?
- Should you exercise before you eat or after? The habits when you first start go from water to healthy breakfast then exercise. I don’t remember seeing anything that suggested exercise after water then eating a good breakfast, but that’s what I’ve been doing because it makes more sense to me.
- What type of exercise routine are you following?