I typically don't really do anything until recently I am trying to get into shape so in the morning I do lots of pushups daily, around 40 and I follow this app's workout routines. Once a week,I plan to swim and cycle
I am working towards recovery from surgery and slowly getting back into s routine, I think your doing really well. I will aspire to that. I had once thought I would alternate days, one day yoga and the next run and then yoga. I am not as consistent as I want to be and can be, my goal ya to get to that consistent habit and love for myself that you are working at
Because of a knee injury, my main activities are cycling, working out in a pool and rebounding. I would like to add yoga although I will need to modify it a bit.
- Do you do the same kind of exercise every day?
- What should I do when I feel too tired to exercise?
- My job involves a lot of walking so I am mainly getting my cardio that way. How can I transition to something else for days I’m not working or if I change jobs?
- How do you retain your focus during meditation?
- Should I still try to excercise in the morning as I am going back to school next week or just in the afternoon?
- Has anyone found any other 7 minute exercises? I am getting bored doing the same one every morning.
- Which is better, exercising before or after breakfast?
- Is mediation a workout/exercise?
- What can you do to start enjoying the exercise process instead of it feeling like a punishment?
- What is your cardio and strength ratio and what kind of exercise do you do?