Because of a knee injury, my main activities are cycling, working out in a pool and rebounding. I would like to add yoga although I will need to modify it a bit.
- What do you do when you feel discouraged about your performance during an exercise session?
- This is a question about nutrition. If you practice Intermittent Fasting, how do you eat a good breakfast?
- What type of exercise do people engage in to for within a busy schedule?
- What do other users do for their morning exercise?
- What do you do for morning exercise?
I typically don't really do anything until recently I am trying to get into shape so in the morning I do lots of pushups daily, around 40 and I follow this app's workout routines. Once a week,I plan to swim and cycle
I am working towards recovery from surgery and slowly getting back into s routine, I think your doing really well. I will aspire to that. I had once thought I would alternate days, one day yoga and the next run and then yoga. I am not as consistent as I want to be and can be, my goal ya to get to that consistent habit and love for myself that you are working at
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?