I typically don't really do anything until recently I am trying to get into shape so in the morning I do lots of pushups daily, around 40 and I follow this app's workout routines. Once a week,I plan to swim and cycle
I am working towards recovery from surgery and slowly getting back into s routine, I think your doing really well. I will aspire to that. I had once thought I would alternate days, one day yoga and the next run and then yoga. I am not as consistent as I want to be and can be, my goal ya to get to that consistent habit and love for myself that you are working at
Because of a knee injury, my main activities are cycling, working out in a pool and rebounding. I would like to add yoga although I will need to modify it a bit.
- How do you motivate yourself to go to the gym when you really don’t want to?
- What do you do on a day when you’re not well?
- How do you manage to exercise during very busy days or when travelling?
- How do you make yourself exercise in the evening after work when you’re really tired?
- How do you find motivation and excitement throughout a stale routine that is unlikely to change if you don’t find that motivation first?
- What are the most efficient exercises I can do?
- How do you stay motivated if you don’t have an exercise buddy?
- What is you favourite fitness things you like to do?
- I am having such a hard time making it to the gym. How can I get motivated?
- What are other toning routines you do at your house?